Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 21.9 % ❤ 9.6 % :thumbsup: 1.4 % :grinning: 31.5 % 🙏 1.4 % 😟 31.5 % :cry: 1.4 % :shit: 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I was thinking that all unions are not Piers Morgan.

And the idea of someone organising sex workers for GMB members - I only used to get cheap insurance with my union membership.
How long before someone gets hurt?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... y-robinson
A journalist has made a complaint to the police after the far-right activist Tommy Robinson appeared outside his house during the night, repeatedly knocking on the door and windows and demanding to speak to him.

Robinson, who is an adviser to the Ukip leader, Gerard Batten, filmed himself outside the Luton home of Mike Stuchbery, who often writes about far-right issues.

In the footage, which was livestreamed online, Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, demanded to speak to Stuchbery and promised to return on other nights.

Robinson gave Stuchbery’s street address and threatened to give out the home addresses of other journalists, saying: “I’m going to make a documentary that exposes every single one of you, every single detail about every one of you. Where you live, where you work, everything about you is going to be exposed.”

In a series of tweets sent at the time, Stuchbery said he remained in the house and called the police. Robinson went away when officers attended the scene, but according to Stuchbery, he then returned at 5am, asking again to be let in.
Boiler wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:33 am
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:11 am
How long before someone gets hurt?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... y-robinson
The same tactic he used on Tim Fenton.
But it's alright because the MSM do the same to him.
Part of it is that he's also trying to bait someone into giving him the good fucking kicking he so richly deserves, so he can get on the telly, covered in bandages, having himself a wee post-traumatic sniffle about those lefties being the real fascists.
MisterMuncher wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:28 pm
Part of it is that he's also trying to bait someone into giving him the good fucking kicking he so richly deserves, so he can get on the telly, covered in bandages, having himself a wee post-traumatic sniffle about those lefties being the real fascists.
Olbermann's dictum again. The right are always the victims.
Catkins wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:51 pm
I sometimes wonder if Robinson is a police informant, given how close to the wind plod allow him to sail.

Makes a lot of sense; he's in a position to know and then shop violent neo-Nazis nutters that he'd rather do without in order to facilitate his rise. The old school NF targets of Jamaicans, Jews and Irish aren't in his sights either.
There goes another funding stream:
His book, which he co-wrote with Peter McLoughlin, “Mohammed’s Koran: Why Muslims kill for Islam”, has now been pulled from the online retailer after being classed as “inappropriate content.”

Robinson has repeatedly accused media outlets and major companies of censorship and his co-author, Mr McLoughlin, compared Amazon’s decision to those taken in Nazi Germany.

“This is the twenty-first century equivalent of the Nazis taking out the books from university libraries and burning them,” he said, according to the Mail Online.
Labour, Generally.

It’s OK everyone, apparently it’s Tom […]

Euro Elections 2019

Scotland and London had almost identical (<1%) […]

Theresa May

That's all those wanting to be the next PM can see[…]

Claire Fox

She's top of the list, sadly. Nigel Farage an[…]