•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:Kreuzberger, are you able to tell me what "boxi neighbourhood" is and is Friedrichshain a good place to stay? Cheers.
"Boxi" is the area around Boxhagener Platz which is the younger and lively heart of Friedrichshain. It's a bit too boozy for my liking but it is where the infamous Chartreuse Scandal took place. (The burd and I had a stand-up row in a pub and the poor barman didn't know whether he was going to end up in a threesome or hospital.)

We are galloping a bit off-topic so we can saddle-up on another thread or by PM...

By Zuriblue
Cyclist wrote:I clicked on this thread expecting to read something interesting. Instead, I'm forced to nag you all about this silly horseplay :roll:
I know, it ain'tree right.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:That's great, thanks. Going with a few lads so sounds like the ideal place, really.

You may get back to it now!
You're welcome! Have a great time and if you meet a stroppy burd in Place Clichy, don't, whatever you do, try to convince her that the north-to-south drive on the Route Napoleon is the more scenic. She's not having it and she's got a vicious right hook, and I might not be there to save your sorry arse.

On-topically enough, our latest drunken spat was over her claim that Pegida is a legitimate protest movement. Sometimes, I think I have had my filly...
Jacob Rees-Mogg

Matthew 6:5 applies.

Meanwhile in America

Sherrod Brown was my choice. I know it's easy to o[…]

Winegums, can you get a non-moving avatar?

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

https://twitter.com/chrisgreybrexit/status/111[…]