Discussion of other UK political parties
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
http://news.sky.com/story/1529660/ted-h ... -sex-abuse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Potential victims of child sex abuse at the hands of former prime minister Sir Edward Heath are being urged to come forward after a senior police officer claimed an allegation had been made in the 1990s.

Wiltshire Police said the former Conservative prime minister had been named in "relation to offences concerning children"
and they wanted to "identify if there are any witnesses or victims" to "support allegations".

The inquiry was sparked after a retired senior police officer claimed that an allegation against Sir Edward was made to the force in the 1990s but officers failed to investigate properly.
Ted Heath has had sex?

There was a Ch4 After Dark debate many years ago about the security services which included Tony Benn who revealed the dirty tricks they used not only against Labour but playing a part to remove Heath in favour of Thatcher. Benn showed a pamphlet is was given by the security services they'd written called I Accuse Ted Heath which detailed these allegations. Benn said he'd kept but those sort of dirty tricks weren't his style. He didn't reveal if he believed them or not. If true I suppose like Savile he was hiding in open view as the jolly bachelor yachtsman.

Kipper humour
chilly2 ‏@chilly2 4m4 minutes ago
After the "European Community" it should have been obvious Ted Heath would enter into other things he shouldn't have.
Bones McCoy wrote:But what if David Icke was right - about everything :-0
You mean Liz is actually a lizard?
youngian wrote:Ted Heath has had sex?

There was a Ch4 After Dark debate many years ago about the security services which included Tony Benn who revealed the dirty tricks they used not only against Labour but playing a part to remove Heath in favour of Thatcher. Benn showed a pamphlet is was given by the security services they'd written called I Accuse Ted Heath which detailed these allegations. Benn said he'd kept but those sort of dirty tricks weren't his style. He didn't reveal if he believed them or not. If true I suppose like Savile he was hiding in open view as the jolly bachelor yachtsman.

Kipper humour
chilly2 ‏@chilly2 4m4 minutes ago
After the "European Community" it should have been obvious Ted Heath would enter into other things he shouldn't have.
I read that one reason The Tories got rid of Heath was because they couldn't stand him.
Heath was the Tory Tony Blair of the day, he represented the 'wind of change' Conservatives who could look relevant against Wilson's swinging sixties modernity. Heath himself was a part of the Rhineland British army who saw Europe in tatters and was proud of the post war reconstruction. He was more of a continental Christian Democrat that had little connection with fantasist dinosaur League of Empire Loyalist type Tories (Churchill being their chief leader but his head told his broken heart that it was all over by 1950s). Thatcher in many ways was a counter-revolution.
Peter Francis, a former undercover police office, has revealed that he was ordered to spy on jeremy Corbyn MP and a host of Trade Unionists and so on. He did so on behalf of the "business community" around the time that the investigation into the Heath accusations failed to take place.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013 ... cy-alleged" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by mikey mikey on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aaron Bastani

He's trying to win Uncle Seamus's approval. https[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

If we're honest we are really facing a "glove[…]

Climate change and "politics"

Well done to those kids who went on strike today. […]

The Trump Presidency

He has declared a national emergency on salad (veg[…]