•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By mattomac
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:Well its obviously a joke but one too crap to make anyone laugh, apart from their core supporters who will probably believe it anyway.
It might be funny if they weren't parroting this crap as being true in every news comments feed.*

*Well comedy as in Michael McIntyre is described as comedy.

By bluebellnutter
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015 ... arch-trust" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Allegations that a charity founded by the chief executive of Vote Leave, a group campaigning for Britain to leave the EU, has broken the law by funnelling donations to political groups campaigning for a British exit are being examined by the charity commission.

The Politics and Economics Research Trust (Pert) gave 97% of its grants last year to groups who favour Brexit, according to a letter of complaint sent by a senior Labour MP. Matthew Elliott, the chief executive of Vote Leave, who is also a former chief executive of the Taxpayers’ Alliance, founded Pert in 2004.
By PaulOnBooks
Membership Days Posts
Matthew Elliott being a naughty boy again. Surprising given his oft-stated passion for financial probity.
Allegations that a charity founded by the chief executive of Vote Leave, a group campaigning for Britain to leave the EU, has broken the law by funnelling donations to political groups campaigning for a British exit are being examined by the charity commission.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015 ... arch-trust" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By mikey mikey
How do you get a photo of Neville Chamberlain to photoshop by Google Image searching Harold Wilson? :shock:
By Andy McDandy
Kipper history - priministurs of the UK (if we 're alloowed to call it that anny more !)

1936 - 1939 - Harold Wilson or someone.
1939 - 1955 - CHURCHILL (mayheneverbeforgotten).
1955 - 1963 - Some men in suits.
1963 - 1970 - Harold Wilson under orders from the Reds.
1970 - 1974 - TRAITOR POOFTAH HEATH DIE CUNT PEADO SCUM.
1974 - 1979 - may as well have been bloody Scargill.
1979 - 1990 - MAAAH-GRET THATCHER! MAGGIE THATCHER! MAGGIE THATCHER! MAAAH-GRET THATCHER! MAAAH-GREE-ET THAT-CHAH!!!
1990 - 1997 - Bloody Major. Traitorous bastard.
1997 - 2007 - Tony B. Liar. YOU GET THAT? I SAID B LIAR, 'COS HIS NAME'S BLAIR AND HE'S A LIAR, RIGHT! YOU GET IT?
2007 - 2010 - Clown Brown. Gordon Clown. Brown the Clown. Huurh. I'm funny, me.

By bluebellnutter
Can this world actually get any stupider without large swathes of the population willingly sticking their fingers in plug sockets?
The Trump Presidency

He has declared a national emergency on salad by t[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

All these possible realities are a pipe dream. the[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

I actually agree with that Indy article I read yes[…]

Meanwhile in America

If they think Hispanic people are sneaking in vi[…]