Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 26.7 % :thumbsup: 6.7 % :grinning: 60 % 😟 6.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I've already said this over on the twits, but fuck me. It's just an article of faith with these Brexit lunatics that the rest of the fucking world are only acting the maggot and sooner or later they're all going to snap to attention and say "Oh SHIT! Sorry, sorry, didn't realise that was you there, UK. How very silly of us. Have whatever you want, will you? Free trade? Open Access to projects and institutions you abandoned? First crack at the ladies? Have at it, fill yer boots!".

Insane. Actually, properly, shoes on the head, eating shit from an ice-cream tub insane.

By spoonman
Just woke up, saw that Arlene Foster had been trending on Twitter, decided to check, and...

now I know it's not (normally) terribly funny to laugh at someone's look or image, but if what has been mentioned is true then I think I've found footage of her driver doing his day job.

By spoonman
A super injunction is apparently in place from allowing the media in NI on reporting this, which wouldn't be the first time a DUP politician (insert HIGNFY "allegedly") has obtained one on the basis of infidelity or potential embarrassment. But it also looks like the case of the cat having being let out of the bag, so if the rumours are at least mostly true, then she'll be dammed by the Streisand Effect.

Along with the fall out of the Westminster election results (along with a spat with a former DUP MP on results night), Julian Fowler making it perfectly clear the bromance between the Tories and the DUP is as dead as the dodo, and that the 'Cash for Ash' RHI Inquiry report is due to be published in the near future, the outlook isn't bright for Foster & the DUP.

Though speaking of a possible superinjunction, presumably if it was obtained in a Northern Irish court, then its application might not apply to Britain due to legal jurisdiction (remembering the case of Ryan Giggs earlier this decade)? And I very much doubt it has any teeth across the border also.
Arrowhead liked this

By MisterMuncher
spoonman wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:59 am
Just woke up, saw that Arlene Foster had been trending on Twitter, decided to check, and...

now I know it's not (normally) terribly funny to laugh at someone's look or image, but if what has been mentioned is true then I think I've found footage of her driver doing his day job.

Spake the brother:

"Hard times for that fella. I mean, many a time I went looking for an apple and there weren't any around, but I never started eating an onion instead"

By spoonman
youngian wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:43 pm
'Cash for Ash' RHI Inquiry report is due to be published in the near future,
Doing the rounds: The driver used the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme but still ended up with another old boiler.
An alternative gag in a similar vein - it was a case of filling up an old boiler with the finest Fermanagh wood pellets.

By Boiler
youngian wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:43 pm
'Cash for Ash' RHI Inquiry report is due to be published in the near future,
Doing the rounds: The driver used the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme but still ended up with another old boiler.
The RHI report is being published today.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51492753
The Tories, Generally

https://i.postimg.cc/28p36911/El-Fmv-e-Wk-AEn-Edm[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Too many 'hate to say I told you so' tweets to cho[…]

Labour, Generally.

Was The Sainted Jeremy ever twenty points ahead?

Matthew Goodwin

Encapsulated neatly in a post I read elsewhere in […]