Page 1 of 10

The DUP

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:00 pm
by Bones McCoy
A campaign poster.

Image

Re: The DUP

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:21 pm
by spoonman
Image

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:39 am
by Big Arnold
Last night, former DUP leader Robinson denied to the Sunday Herald that he had ever been a paramilitary and claimed photos of him carrying a gun on on the Israel-Palestinian border in the 1980s had been "taken out of context" by opponents. He said the picture had been taken at an event to promote peace organised by the UN. Robinson claimed the DUP was being smeared by those who want to wreck its pact with the Tories.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1534 ... th_terror/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:40 pm
by Bones McCoy
Arnold wrote:
Last night, former DUP leader Robinson denied to the Sunday Herald that he had ever been a paramilitary and claimed photos of him carrying a gun on on the Israel-Palestinian border in the 1980s had been "taken out of context" by opponents. He said the picture had been taken at an event to promote peace organised by the UN. Robinson claimed the DUP was being smeared by those who want to wreck its pact with the Tories.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1534 ... th_terror/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Those guns were merely resting in his account.

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:51 pm
by The Red Arrow
The Shame Game – who are the DUP?

https://www.georgiagrainger.co.uk/polit ... -game-dup/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I must say that while there's no denying the work that's gone into listing and linking DUP activities and beliefs, the twtter thread at the top of the article is a lot easier on the eye.

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:33 pm
by Big Arnold
Image

Re: The DUP

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 pm
by Big Arnold
DUP's Arlene Foster allegedly tried to curb Scots' gay marriage law

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... rriage-law" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: The DUP

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:21 pm
by youngian
Arnold wrote: DUP's Arlene Foster allegedly tried to curb Scots' gay marriage law

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... rriage-law" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Nice piece of shit stirring of Ruth and Theresa's fractious relationship from the SNP

Re: The DUP

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:34 am
by Bones McCoy
youngian wrote:
Arnold wrote: DUP's Arlene Foster allegedly tried to curb Scots' gay marriage law

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... rriage-law" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Nice piece of shit stirring of Ruth and Theresa's fractious relationship from the SNP
I read that and was struck by the Tory statement in the final paragraph.
An absolute bum-note of a non sequitur.
A Conservative spokesman said: “As usual with the Scottish nationalists it is one rule for them and another rule for everyone else.
It is double standards like this which is turning off Scots in their thousands.
The SNP is in a mess, and everyone knows it.”

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:29 pm
by youngian
Meet the MP for East Londonderry Gregory Campbell
[youtube]sTbebWrj560[/youtube]

Image

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 pm
by Bones McCoy
youngian wrote:Meet the MP for East Londonderry Gregory Campbell
[youtube]sTbebWrj560[/youtube]

Image
But how will we get a successful Brexit without Thatcher's ghost sat at the table?

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:48 pm
by Big Arnold
Dinosaur Uncertainty Party.,

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:28 pm
by MisterMuncher
Ah, Campbell. Full weight wanker.

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:13 pm
by Malcolm Armsteen
Chatting to my neighbour today, ex Royal Marines, 3 tours, command rank. He is horrified by the DUP/May link. Saw too many of his blokes killed by the UVF, would shoot Robinson in a second. He sees no difference between DUP and Provos in terms of danger.

Re: The DUP

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:37 pm
by spoonman
MisterMuncher wrote:Ah, Campbell. Full weight wanker.
It's pretty hard to outcunt Campbell.