•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Golding is apparently just 35.

Blimey. I'm 40 and have done more than my fair share of drinking and smoking and look an awful lot younger than him.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:12 pm
Seems Fransen has also been re-arrested.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42351026
For reasons that should not need much explaining, the authorities over here tend to take a dim view of anyone trying to shit stir in public. Especially in doing something like lumping one major side of the political divide (in this case Irish Republicans) as being the same as ISIS. Frasen's & Golding's problems are that they are not either local politicians, Loyalist or Republican veterans of the "Troubles", or Ten Pound Touts.

Frasden should count herself lucky that she's only up in court, not too long ago running her mouth of in Belfast like she has done would end up with her having to look under every single vehicle before opening the door to get in, as well as having to watch her every move lest her head end up looking like bloody Swiss cheese from the hail of bullets going through it.
WTF? liked this
By Andy McDandy
Yes, I remember watching a Keith Allen documentary where he took some BNP/EDL thugs to Belfast to meet some hardcore unionists. Terrified didn't begin to describe it. And these were guys who wanted to get on and share common ground with them.

By AOB
Andy McDandy wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Blimey. I'm 40 and have done more than my fair share of drinking and smoking and look an awful lot younger than him.
Hate-consumed people often look older than their years. All the frowning can't help. Katie Hopkins was born the week before Drew Barrymore yet looks like she has a good 15 years on her. And me too for that matter; as I was also born that week.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
AOB wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:13 am
Andy McDandy wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Hate-consumed people often look older than their years. All the frowning can't help. Katie Hopkins was born the week before Drew Barrymore yet looks like she has a good 15 years on her. And me too for that matter; as I was also born that week.
See also Farage / Brad Pitt / Myself (Born same year - in order of increasing attractiveness obvs).
AOB, Zuriblue, Catkins and 1 others liked this

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Twitter has suspended the accounts of the leader and deputy leader of Britain First, the far-right group recently retweeted by Donald Trump, under the terms of its revised anti-abuse rules.

Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen’s accounts were unavailable on Monday afternoon hours after the social network’s new rules came into effect. The organisation’s main account was also suspended.
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... ent-groups

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Victim of van attack by Britain First supporter criticises leniency of sentence
Marek Zakrocki, 48 who drove his van at Kamal Ahmed after telling police he was “going to kill a Muslim”, was sentenced to 33 weeks in prison on Friday but was released for time spent on remand.
Through his lawyer, Zakrocki protested that he was neither a racist nor a Nazi.

Sentencing him, the judge, Anthony Leonard QC, said that while Zakrocki had intended to cause physical harm and there was evidence of his “abhorrent” racist views, the events were the result of him having consumed up to two bottles of wine.
Two bottles of wine wouldn't turn me into a racist.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... s-sentence
Jeremy Corbyn.

I have my doubts Corbyn will go if he loses the […]

Toby Young

And I bet the Spectator has got a huge readership […]

Chris Grayling

One of the companies which monitors offenders as[…]

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Jake acting the shit again: https://www.bbc.co.u[…]