•  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:06 pm
It's a new one.
"We'll let you off the murder because you were drunk."

Work the reductio on that one.
Should be worth a DQ from driving at the very least.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Symptomatic of the broader issue that certain offences will likely evoke sympathy in the "there but for the grace of God" sense in juries , so the CPS/PPS tends to charge the lowest tarriffed offence that could apply to secure any conviction. Drivers tend to benefit from this rather a lot.

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It sounds as though the lady was under a lot of stress in general, but those knuckle-draggers can't have helped:
The defence from the sainted Ms. Fransen had me gawping. I'm sure that she's been filmed making these sort of sweeping statements more than once:
Giving evidence on Tuesday, Ms Fransen denied that she was racist.

She said she had carried out campaigns against people accused of sex offences on a number of other occasions, but denied using the phrase "Muslim bastards", or saying that all Muslims are rapists.

"I've never said that and would never say that," she told the court.

"I think it's ridiculous, it's such a sweeping statement that I would never make."

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
She said she had carried out campaigns against people accused of sex offences on a number of other occasions, but denied using the phrase "Muslim bastards", or saying that all Muslims are rapists.
So how many were white?

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Verdicts due in Britain First ‘hate crimes’ trial

UK News | Published: 10 hours ago

The far-right group’s leaders are accused of religiously aggravated harassment.

I think it's pretty obvious who Golding is putting first here,,, :lol:
Golding said he was only acting as Fransen’s cameraman, and that it was her campaign.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/uk- ... mes-trial/

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Found Guilty!

BREAKING NEWS: Britain First leader and his deputy are found guilty of religiously-aggravated harassment after targeting homes during trial of Muslim men who raped teenage girl
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sment.html

No comments yet but they'll be very much along the "If it woz a Muslim" line, I'm sure.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Judge blasts Britain First leaders for their 'hostility to Muslims and immigrants' as pair are found guilty of hate crimes after handing out leaflets and making online videos during gang-rape trial

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that seems extremely disingenuous.

Their conviction was:
Both Fransen and Golding were convicted on a joint charge of religiously aggravated harassment after an incident on May 5 at 555 Pizza takeaway in Ramsgate, Kent, last year.

Fransen banged on the windows and doors of the shop and screamed 'paedophile' and 'foreigner' while two children were playing in the middle of the shop and Jamshed Khesrow, a friend of the owners, was inside.

She was charged for shouting abuse and banging on windows and doors of a property with an innocent pregnant woman in it. Not for "handing out leaflets and making online videos".
Jeremy Corbyn.

If Corbyn wins he will be a disaster. It does not […]

Meanwhile in America

If they think Hispanic people are sneaking in vi[…]

Toby Young

And I bet the Spectator has got a huge readership […]

Chris Grayling

One of the companies which monitors offenders as[…]