•  
  •  

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:46 pm
Winegums wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:54 pm
Abernathy I don't know why you think ash should just sit quietly and be told she has a funny tinge. That's pretty fucking racist.
I have just seen the video. Northern white woman has trouble expressing herself for a second.

I cannot believe she is getting shit for that. She clearly was trying to correct herself when she said "funny tinge" yet you won't give her a break.

As it is Corbyn is pandering to people "up north" who would do exactly the same in the same situation, or possibly worse.

Beyond pathetic.
That is the most insulting defence of this bullshit I've read so far. As someone who has lived a fair bit of his life "up north", and comes from rural Scotland, I find the idea that we're all fucking idiots who don't know how to talk about Asians utterly ridiculous. Even if it were true that those of us in the provinces are only good for whippet racing and eating chips and gravy, she's a fucking MP and works with a number of people from different backgrounds. She's not some sheltered scullery maid who's been ushered onto TV and blindsighted.

Loving all the apologism for a fucking blatant racist though lmaó.
Last edited by Winegums on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Winegums wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:21 pm
... blindsighted ...
Not to be confused with nasal gazing and whatever else it is that scullery maids and other strata of the much-despised working classes get up to.
oboogie, Boiler, Oblomov liked this

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:33 pm
Did he mean 'blindsided'?
He might have mis-spoke. Happens to MPs as well, I believe. Just the other day one nearly said "tinge" and was immediately attacked by hordes of enraged Corbyn cultists.
oboogie, Boiler, Oblomov liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
I think that nasal gazing is a good term. Referring to those who look down their noses at us because they are awoke to the absolute bhoy and we're not, or maybe we're of an older generation, or a different tribe...
Boiler, Abernathy, Oblomov liked this

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
It's amazing I didn't just accidentally drop the n-word, as us dumb as fuck northerners are known to do.

And lmáo don't talk about me like I'm not here Malc you bellend. It's even more patronising than when you go around correcting grammar like a retired teacher with nothing to d-oh wait.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
And I WROTE LMAO AND IT WAS REPLACED WITH THIS. THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN EVERY TIME I DO IT, UNTIL I LEARN. PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME TOO SERIOUSLY, I'M JUST MISGUIDED don't talk about me like I'm not here Malc you person with ACTUAL qualifications and a real career, plus successful family who isn't in his bedroom in his underpants being a brave, oh so brave, Momentum crusader with his wit sharpened to cricket ball acuity.
FTFY

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Broke: Complaining about "tingey"
Woke: Complaining about "lmáo"
Bespoke: Derailing an entire thread because your love of neoliberalism drives you to defend a hilariously shit Tony Blair tribute act who are centrisming themselves into irrelevance.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Oh you arse.

What good are you doing in this pitiful trolling? Does it make you feel superior? Or clever? Do you really think that your garbled explanations and puerile insults will draw people to your putrid views?

If I were you I would be ashamed of myself. If for nothing else for wasting the time of the grown ups. There must be something more constructive you can do with your time (as we have established that you don't actually do anything for the Labour Party) like maybe a jigsaw puzzle, or the junior crossword.

In short you are a fake, a charlatan, a fantasist. You exist merely to irritate.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Pickle jar? Luxury! When I were a lad we only 'ad Derek Hatton's disused gravy tub from t'chippy to wank into, and we were lucky!
Tales from The Cult

Yeah. Of ourse, our wages, education and public se[…]

Labour, Generally.

No, the solution would be violent protest, gen[…]

The Mail vs Science!

Research conducted aboard the ISS often requires[…]

The Independent Group

Ok m8. Good chat.