•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
David Duke got on the ballot in 1991, and George HW Bush said
"When someone asserts the Holocaust never took place, then I don't believe that person ever deserves one iota of public trust. When someone has so recently endorsed Nazism, it is inconceivable that someone can reasonably aspire to a leadership role in a free society."
Could be interesting to see what Trump can manage.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:16 pm
David Duke got on the ballot in 1991, and George HW Bush said
"When someone asserts the Holocaust never took place, then I don't believe that person ever deserves one iota of public trust. When someone has so recently endorsed Nazism, it is inconceivable that someone can reasonably aspire to a leadership role in a free society."
Piss easy." Some of them are good people... "
Kreuzberger liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:02 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:16 pm
Nothing and I doubt their Holocaust denial will impede their chances in a red state as long as they're libertarian tax cutters.

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Lovely.

I do often wonder about the US perception of Europe. It seems that many on the right seem convinced Europe is a basket case of broken economies, endless inter-cultural/racial violence, and ruled by some sort of communist Muslim contradiction.

It's so extreme and so stupid, and yet you keep hearing snippets of it: I'll never forget a guy on a documentary saying 'now that Britain is a Muslim country...'.

I once talked to some Americans in Rome, and they said 'London is unrecognisable!', implying 'lots of non-white people'. I didn't see the connection between their statement and their implication, to be quite frank. And that's from Yanks willing/able to travel in Europe.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
It's frustrating hearing the "London has fallen" bollocks from the American Right. They genuinely believe it. The above video makes it pretty clear why it happens, though. Fox News has a hell of a lot of viewers and they'll watch that piece (without rebuttal) and won't think twice about believing it. Why would the nice lady on tele just outright lie? It's almost not their fault for falling for it. They're thick and they know not what they do. It's on "the news" so why wouldn't it be true.

What's infuriating is seeing traitorous gobshites like Farage and Hopkins reinforcing the "London has fallen" myth. Happily and knowingly helping to spread this bollocks across the globe as they're held up as examples of Brits "telling it as it is".
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The MP and leading Brexiteer said voters will fee[…]

The Trump Presidency

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuAszilXcAA4Ivl.jpg […]

Theresa May

She'll only be out if she resigns. The ERG couldnt[…]

Winterval Bingo

A man of whom it can truly be said 'he rose witho[…]