•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Yer froggies were a-colonising in the twelfth century?

...reckons some twat with 140 followers. (Really, these people add nothing to the discussion on here.)

By Oblomov
The Red Arrow wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:54 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Don't look BTL over at the Mail...
Love how NOW they care about Grenfell
If only Grenfell were prestigious enough for home-grown billionaires to donate their pocket change to it in a charitable (read: tax deductible) act.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Yebbut, aren't these examples of philanthropy from multi-millionaires just a 21st century version of people wanting to seek redemption when their Final Judgement day comes around?

'But St Peter, can I call you Pete by the way? No? OK, St Peter, I might have done a lot of bad things making my money but look what I did for one of your cathedrals. Yes, it was tax deductible but...'

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Meanwhile, three churches in the deep South which have been torched have received a flood of donations in the last 24 hours.

I am going out on a limb here but I think it is still all to play for. Non Pasaran!

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
It doesn't get any Frencher than this.

Fridays for Future; turn up a day late and the whole thing descends in to the mother of all riots.

https://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/live-video/

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Black Bloc & Gilets Jaunes get gassed? Using a climate change march for an excuse to lob cobbles at the CRS? Saying that the manif was peaceful until the Black Bloc kicked off with their usual anti-capitalist schtick. 163 arrested.

Way to go - discredit the climate change protests...
Timbo liked this

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Sooo frustrating. You'd expect it from Putin's little helpers but not from the Blocers. Indymedia aren't even mentioning what has happened. Which is not to their credit.
2019 General Election

It's funny, but the other day I found myself looki[…]

The Ma*l in microcosm. This is why we are where we[…]

Meanwhile in America

'Murica. It isn't all mass-shootings. Florida Cou[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Hero Jez could have handed over to someone better.