•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:Batman, Spiderman and Dr Strange are Brits and Thor an Aussie. American superhero jobs first.
Batman is played by an American again.

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
lord_kobel wrote:Isn't Clark Kent still an illegal immigrant?
Kind of, it's funny how those comic book fans who have embraced the alt-right seemingly are unware that Superman was created by a couple of Jews.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
And that the Superman radio serial effectively killed off the old Klan in the 1930s and 40s. Many found it hard to be part of something their kids were playing out and cheering on the destruction of.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:So he is I gave that one a wide birth.
One for the Eggcorns thread.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Embolden racists are literally walking around openly wearing swastika's in America. This happened it Seattle yesterday.

People don't like it:

Moment a Nazi wearing a swastika armband is tracked down and beaten in Seattle after 'harassing a black man on a bus'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... k-man.html

So, Mailwatch...punching Nazi's. Is this acceptable in any situation other than self defence?

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
I personally wouldn't, but I feel surprisingly ambivalent if other people choose to respond in that way. I didn't lose any close relatives in the Second World War, I would imagine those who did would take an extremely dim view of people who supported the other side.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
My apprehension wouldn't be the act of punching a Nazi in the face as much as them falling 'badly' and dying there and then on the pavement. Do I want to go to prison for potentially the rest of my life over a fat, thick racist? Nah. Do I condemn people such as the big black fella with a hell of a right-hook in the above video? Nah.

Also, those on the Right who are angry by what happened above need to ask what their reaction would be if someone wearing an ISIS armband was punched in the face. If they say they'd also condemn it and claim the ISIS armband wearer has the right to freedom of expression I'd probably suspect they're lying.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:

So, Mailwatch...punching Nazis. Is this acceptable in any situation other than self defence?
Absolutely.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:Embolden racists are literally walking around openly wearing swastika's in America. This happened it Seattle yesterday.

People don't like it:

Moment a Nazi wearing a swastika armband is tracked down and beaten in Seattle after 'harassing a black man on a bus'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... k-man.html

So, Mailwatch...punching Nazi's. Is this acceptable in any situation other than self defence?
Acceptable, I still consider it mandatory under rule "chat shit get banged".

But let's step back and consider this form a sober Mailwatch perspective.
How many people do you think get punched in the USA on a daily basis?
Why are the mailites wasting so many salty tears over this loser?
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The modern problem with arguing with idiots is tha[…]

Nigel Farage

A lavish, fawning, sympathy-inducing spread on the[…]

More "middle-class" bollocks

Umm... So what else do you drink out of? Your sh[…]

Shona Sibary

Blimey, it's been a while! Admittedly I don't […]