Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 26.7 % :thumbsup: 26.7 % 😯 6.7 % :grinning: 13.3 % 🧥 13.3 % :cry: 13.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
America, 2019:
King, in an interview with The New York Times published Thursday, said he doesn’t mind that the American population includes a range of races ― as long as the culture stays white and European.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” he said. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Agreed.

Had the Covington boys been black and/or not rich enough to hire a PR firm to protest the narrative of the video, I doubt we'd be seeing this degree of gaslighting from the mainstream media about what is actually in the extended video.

A group of boys in MAGA hats, whose school already has a reputation for blackface, white power signs and other such wholesome activities, were taken on a school trip to formally protest a woman's right to autonomy over their own body.

They began making loaded gestures towards Nathan Phillips - whoops and tomahawk chops had nothing to do with the Israelites, and shouting "Build the wall!" has nothing to do with pro-lifers, and everything to do with their attitudes to anyone who isn't white.

If the Israelites started it by challenging the boys, it seems beside the point. It doesn't absolve the Covington boys of their behaviour, or their teachers of either thinking that it was appropriate or failing to take control and stop them.
lord_kobel, hel liked this
Theresa May

John Crace, in The Guardian As so often, when […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

In the words of John Crace in The Guardian , &quo[…]

I suspect ‘All equally’ means haven&rs[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

A shame Germany have their own ideologically biase[…]