•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
While all those effete Euro-fags are getting their rainbow knickers in a twist, one group of Russians reminds us that every day can be April 1st. Or that the right's stoopid gene never fails to defy logic and can even trump carnal instincts.

Ladies & gentlemen, I give you Gay Aryan Skinheads (GASH) - yes, really ;)

http://www.queerty.com/gay-russian-neo-nazis-are-fighting-and-fisting-for-gay-rights-or-something-20130802/

By mattomac
Membership Days Posts
Oh look who agrees with Putin...

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/f ... ?CMP=fb_gu

Bernie Ecclestone has spoken of his "great admiration" for Vladimir Putin and says he "completely agrees" with the Russian president's views on homosexuality.

Simpering pathetic prick....

"He hasn't said he doesn't agree [with homosexuality] just that he doesn't want these things publicised to an audience under the age of 18," Ecclestone told CNN. "I completely agree with those sentiments and if you took a world census you'd find 90% of the world agree with it as well."

That's why he brought in anti homosexual legislation? Oh and of course if I took a world census asking them the following question "Is Ecclestone a bell end of the highest order" I'm sure I could pluck an ancedote statistic that means nothing from my arse.

Ecclestone, who was on Thursday victorious in his multi-million pound high court case with Constantin Medien, knows Putin through Formula One, with the pair meeting face-to-face to conclude a deal that will see Sochi host an F1 race for the first time in October this year.

Oh right so that's what this actually all about, just two of the most corrupt bell ends imaginable.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
With Ecclestone it's always, and only, about the money.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
A Grand Prix seems to be the ultimate accessory for the modern day dictator.

By mattomac
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:A Grand Prix seems to be the ultimate accessory for the modern day dictator.

Bet North Korea are shaping up a bid.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
Russia is secretly working with environmental groups campaigning against fracking in an attempt to maintain Europe's dependence on energy imports from Moscow, the secretary-general of Nato has said.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... e-fracking

Yes, you read that right. Fuck me, what a world we live in. Everything's gone mad. You see those nutters you get on Daily Telegraph comments threads? Well, one of them is in charge of Nato.

By Agnes
Muscovites learn Central Asian languages to improve ties with migrants

This summer, the nearby state-funded Muzeon Park is offering free Central Asian language classes. Organisers say they founded the School of Migrants’ Languages to build cultural bridges between the millions of migrant labourers in Russia, mostly from Central Asia, and their hosts, who can often be hostile toward guest workers.

Twenty-something Muscovite Alexey Laposhin hopes to learn some basic phrases so he can talk to Tajik workers in Moscow “so they might feel more welcome.”

As a British person I actually find this quite embarrassing.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Russia enacts 'draconian' law for bloggers and online media
It means bloggers with more than 3,000 daily readers must register with the mass media regulator, Roskomnadzor, and conform to the regulations that govern the country's larger media outlets.

Internet companies will also be required to allow Russian authorities access to users' information.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28583669

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
He's done it again, folks! What a guy!

Russia’s man of the year 2014: Vladimir Putin

Past winners

2013 Vladimir Putin

2012 Vladimir Putin

2011 Vladimir Putin

2010 Vladimir Putin

2009 Vladimir Putin

2008 Vladimir Putin