Political talk from outside of the UK
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
May be a coincidence, or may be co-ordinated. Three attacks in a day. No sign that it's 'commemorative' though. Unlikely that we'll ever know.

I don't think that under IS organisation (as understood) there is much communication between cells, unlike in the old Al Qaida days.
By Big Rob
I did read that it is the anniversary of al-Baghdadi declaring the caliphate. However who knows why except for the desire to slaughter the 'apostates' and Western kafir.

*edit - Apparently the senior IS leader al-Adnani did call for attacks in the month of Ramadan. Whether that had an effect we'll never know.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
On another forum a particularly right-wing American said that he would after giving them time to evacuate he would launch nuclear warheads on Mecca and Medina. Here is his exact post
I have no problems saying that the world would be a better place if..........after giving them time to evacuate...........both Medina and Mecca were Nuked off the face of the Earth.

Like communism, Islam is the bowel cancer of humanity.
By Big Rob
Like communism, Islam is the bowel cancer of humanity.
I am no fan of Islam however not every muslim is a Salafi/Wahhabi.

However some muslims are speaking out but no one is listening

Just found this where an elderly muslim gives Anjem Choudary shit. Enjoyable watch.

[youtube]0sNIfjmj45o[/youtube]

*edit - The only group that is whupping the ass of ISIS on the ground at the moment are the largely Sunni muslim Kurds.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Sooooo, in his world, all the nice, fluffy muslamics would run away before their home was turned into a glowing wasteland, but the nasty orrible ones would just think 'ok, guv... Bang to rights.. I'll just sit here and wait to be evaporated...'

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Silkyman wrote:Sooooo, in his world, all the nice, fluffy muslamics would run away before their home was turned into a glowing wasteland, but the nasty orrible ones would just think 'ok, guv... Bang to rights.. I'll just sit here and wait to be evaporated...'
Yeah pretty much here's his response in full
How are Muslims going to react? The same way they react if there is not a prize in their box of Chereos or it is a slow day as the Mosque or it is Thursdsay.

Mass murder and barbarism.

The day after Hiroshima, the Japanese slaughtered several American pilots and vivisected another group.

And then we dropped the Bomb on Nagasaki.

And then it sank in.

Berlin was leveled and Hitler committed suicide and Germany still fought on for another five days

And then it sank in.

You have two choices.

Do it or convert to Islam.

That is it.

Besides WHO CARES how the Muslims are going to react? Only liberals seem to care about the feelings of people trying to kill their neighbors............
Split

Moving those posts was more effort than it was pro[…]

Theresa May

Come and have a chat when you've predicted the nex[…]

A lot going on under the bonnet here. As always, n[…]

Caption Contest

I'll Never Forget What's'ername.