•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
I wonder what theyd make of this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... or-5963674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A British survivor of the Tunisian hotel massacre says brave Tunisians formed a human shield to protect Western tourists.

John Yeoman, who was in the hotel next to the one targeted by the gunman, said the men in the background of a picture taken during the shooting were not stood watching the gunman - but trying to save people.

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:Can't believe this bollocks is still being trotted out.....
adenough, Middle England, United Kingdom, 19 hours ago
When do we get a statement from the Muslim Council of Great Britain?
+5538 -477
'A Muslim was caught speeding'
'WHAT DOES THE MUSLIM COUNCIL OF GREAT BRITAIN HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT EHH?!?!?! ONE RULE FOR THEM!!!!!'

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Big Rob wrote:
Like communism, Islam is the bowel cancer of humanity.
I am no fan of Islam however not every muslim is a Salafi/Wahhabi.

However some muslims are speaking out but no one is listening

Just found this where an elderly muslim gives Anjem Choudary shit. Enjoyable watch.

[youtube]0sNIfjmj45o[/youtube]

*edit - The only group that is whupping the ass of ISIS on the ground at the moment are the largely Sunni muslim Kurds.
Reminds me of Stewart Lee about 'comedy about Islam'. Some people say they want jokes made about Islam, but Lee implies such people want comedy about Muslims not being humourously pointing out the foibles of the religion and its myriad varied believers in a sensitive (in the sense it understands the complexities), intelligent way, they want 'HURRR FUCKING ISLAMS ARE SO FUCKING SAVAGE AND STUPID PAT PAT I FEEL BETTER' Roy Chubby Brown horseshit.

Similarly, Muslims opposed to cunts like Choudary and the IS tossers aren't looked at. It's just not wanted.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
cycloon wrote: Reminds me of Stewart Lee about 'comedy about Islam'.
Ferrari (or David Mellor) and his loonbat listeners the other day wanted to know why the top Muslims were not coming out to condemn ISIS.
Some self-important tosser was on Any Answers musing much the same at the weekend. Head Girl, Anita gave him a fairly decent right hook.

Anyway, has Dave been on yet asking us to change the title of this thread?

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
The revolting moral relativism of Stop the War continues

https://tendancecoatesy.wordpress.com/2 ... coalition/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HERE IS a sense of shock and horror at the series of terror attacks which took place yesterday.

One can only condemn attacks which lead to the deaths of innocent people, whether praying in a mosque or lying on a beach.

The claiming of these actions by ISIS speaks of a strategy which is not just about fighting in the Middle East but about bringing the war into Europe.

ISIS explicitly stated with the Tunisia attacks that they were in response to members of the coalition at present bombing in Iraq and Syria.

While we can all condemn the attacks we need to also try to understand he reasons why they happen.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Be outraged all you like but their grammatically-poor contentions hold water for me.
While we can all condemn the attacks we need to also try to understand he reasons why they happen.

ISIS is the child of war, the creation of more than a decade of invasion, occupation and bombing in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and elsewhere.

It’s brutality was forged those wars, funded by Saudi princes, facilitated by the Turkish government which allowed it to cross its borders, tacitly supported by Middle East despots.
I can't see that trying to understand the reasons why these attacks happen is going to hold us back any.

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:I wonder what theyd make of this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... or-5963674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A British survivor of the Tunisian hotel massacre says brave Tunisians formed a human shield to protect Western tourists.

John Yeoman, who was in the hotel next to the one targeted by the gunman, said the men in the background of a picture taken during the shooting were not stood watching the gunman - but trying to save people.
They'd ignore it, or say the Tunisians didn't do enough, or that they were only trying to make up for the actions of another Muslim. What they wouldn't say is that in Islam, as in peopole of any religion or none, the good vastly outnumber the bad.
By Big Rob
davidjay wrote:They'd ignore it, or say the Tunisians didn't do enough, or that they were only trying to make up for the actions of another Muslim. What they wouldn't say is that in Islam, as in peopole of any religion or none, the good vastly outnumber the bad.
I saw a column in the DM yesterday where the Sousse locals came out and condemned the terrorist attacks. By and large the comments were very positive.

The key thing here is to get to the bottom of in which group's name was this carried out. The takfiris are in all out war against Shia Islam. The "let's terrorize the West and drain their resources" is very much the Al Qaeda perspective.

Dropping bombs on people fighting a war that has nothing to do with us is rather a dense act.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Silkyman wrote:Sooooo, in his world, all the nice, fluffy muslamics would run away before their home was turned into a glowing wasteland, but the nasty orrible ones would just think 'ok, guv... Bang to rights.. I'll just sit here and wait to be evaporated...'
He's not the only one on there who's incapable of nuance, understanding or reason another poster claims that ISIS are a storm in a teacup compared to third world infant mortality and climate change and because I and others aren't getting outraged about that we can't get outraged about ISIS.
Last edited by The Weeping Angel on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Kids today, they've got no respect
For more than a year both say they have worked behind the scenes, negotiating with Isis – including with Baghdadi himself – to bring the group back into the al-Qaida fold, to no avail. “Isis don’t respect anyone. They are ruining the wider jihadi movement and are against the whole ummah [Muslim nation],” Abu Qatada said.
What a twat
brasil, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
Tunisia is really trying hard to build a decent country for its people but our help should never have extended to sending our citizens as sacrificial lambs to this reasonably foreseeable slaughter. It seems that the UK government's travel advice is driven more by political idealism than by individual safety concerns. As always, people need to take any information their government proclaims with a pinch of salt. People need to think for themselves and their families.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Oh and why the fuck has no journalist covered thi[…]

Fawning over the royal family

We know William and Harry are now despised but Phi[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

Could be worserer. According to Mac he had to prov[…]

Richard Littlejohn

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk[…]