•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
brasil, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
Tunisia is really trying hard to build a decent country for its people but our help should never have extended to sending our citizens as sacrificial lambs to this reasonably foreseeable slaughter. It seems that the UK government's travel advice is driven more by political idealism than by individual safety concerns. As always, people need to take any information their government proclaims with a pinch of salt. People need to think for themselves and their families.

If people thought for themselves the Mail would be out of business within a week.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Yeah, that's the first thing I do when booking a holiday - check the government travel advice and ask them where they'd like me to go. Because I'm an ambassador for my country when I'm away, just like when I was a kid on a school trip.
By Big Rob
In other words you should be cowed by terrorists.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:Yeah, that's the first thing I do when booking a holiday - check the government travel advice and ask them where they'd like me to go. Because I'm an ambassador for my country when I'm away, just like when I was a kid on a school trip.

Getting pissed on off duty vodka and nicotine poisoning from the cheap fags? Happened to me on a school trip to France.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:
Andy McDandy wrote:Yeah, that's the first thing I do when booking a holiday - check the government travel advice and ask them where they'd like me to go. Because I'm an ambassador for my country when I'm away, just like when I was a kid on a school trip.

Getting pissed on off duty vodka and nicotine poisoning from the cheap fags? Happened to me on a school trip to France.

Oh Christ. I had only just erased those memories of Calvados-infused vomit and now they're back again with a vengeance.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
Well, speaking personally, when choosing my holiday destination, "reasonably foreseeable slaughter" is one of the first things I check for. Right after "possible sea-monster encounters".
By Big Rob
Sunbed gunman was high on COCAINE: Witnesses say laughing fanatic took pictures of his victims - as police reveal unexploded bomb was found on his body after he was shot dead

Drugs!!! That explains jihadis!!!! I just never put the two and two together before.

Nothing to do with the mind rot form of Islam, which wishes to turn society to the way it was when the Prophet Mohammed lived on earth, that is coming out of Saudi Arabia and Pakistani madrassas. It's all of those lax drug laws in the middle east. :roll:
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:Well, speaking personally, when choosing my holiday destination, "reasonably foreseeable slaughter" is one of the first things I check for. Right after "possible sea-monster encounters".

I took mine and my family's lives in my hands when we went to Florida earlier this year. If gun nuts are happy to go off on one in a school, cinema, military base, shopping centre or church, I'm pretty sure a theme park wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility. The searches weren't all that intensive.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
brasil, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
Tunisia is really trying hard to build a decent country for its people but our help should never have extended to sending our citizens as sacrificial lambs to this reasonably foreseeable slaughter. It seems that the UK government's travel advice is driven more by political idealism than by individual safety concerns. As always, people need to take any information their government proclaims with a pinch of salt. People need to think for themselves and their families.

If people thought for themselves the Mail would be out of business within a week.

It's not hard. If the natives are 'a bit swarthy' then you're going to be killed to death. Probably with muslamic ray guns.
By Big Rob
This is what we (the world) would miss if we lost the BBC.

Did the Iraq war open the door to ISIS? (Well yes but this guy explains why beautifully)

Nail on the head.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Big Rob wrote:This is what we (the world) would miss if we lost the BBC.

Did the Iraq war open the door to ISIS? (Well yes but this guy explains why beautifully)

Nail on the head.

It isn't called a war any longer.
Avid BBC observers will notice that military guests potted CVs now detail their role in the Iraqi reconstruction.
By Big Rob
Well he still got it largely right. Politics aside (he did miss out the US prisons in Iraq) this is still a million miles from Fox News.

Should David Cameron blame Fox News on the BBC?
By Big Rob
Irresponsible reality show of the year. Takes contestants to the frontline with ISIS.

By GKC
Membership Days
Big Rob wrote:Irresponsible reality show of the year. Takes contestants to the frontline with ISIS.

I'm a Kuffar...Get Me Out of Here!
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]