Political talk from outside of the UK
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#419154
brasil, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
Tunisia is really trying hard to build a decent country for its people but our help should never have extended to sending our citizens as sacrificial lambs to this reasonably foreseeable slaughter. It seems that the UK government's travel advice is driven more by political idealism than by individual safety concerns. As always, people need to take any information their government proclaims with a pinch of salt. People need to think for themselves and their families.
If people thought for themselves the Mail would be out of business within a week.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#419159
Yeah, that's the first thing I do when booking a holiday - check the government travel advice and ask them where they'd like me to go. Because I'm an ambassador for my country when I'm away, just like when I was a kid on a school trip.
 
By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#419162
Andy McDandy wrote:Yeah, that's the first thing I do when booking a holiday - check the government travel advice and ask them where they'd like me to go. Because I'm an ambassador for my country when I'm away, just like when I was a kid on a school trip.

Getting pissed on off duty vodka and nicotine poisoning from the cheap fags? Happened to me on a school trip to France.
 
By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
#419168
Daley Mayle wrote:
Andy McDandy wrote:Yeah, that's the first thing I do when booking a holiday - check the government travel advice and ask them where they'd like me to go. Because I'm an ambassador for my country when I'm away, just like when I was a kid on a school trip.

Getting pissed on off duty vodka and nicotine poisoning from the cheap fags? Happened to me on a school trip to France.
Oh Christ. I had only just erased those memories of Calvados-infused vomit and now they're back again with a vengeance.
 
By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#419172
Well, speaking personally, when choosing my holiday destination, "reasonably foreseeable slaughter" is one of the first things I check for. Right after "possible sea-monster encounters".
By Big Rob
#419216
Sunbed gunman was high on COCAINE: Witnesses say laughing fanatic took pictures of his victims - as police reveal unexploded bomb was found on his body after he was shot dead

Drugs!!! That explains jihadis!!!! I just never put the two and two together before.

Nothing to do with the mind rot form of Islam, which wishes to turn society to the way it was when the Prophet Mohammed lived on earth, that is coming out of Saudi Arabia and Pakistani madrassas. It's all of those lax drug laws in the middle east. :roll:
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
#419311
Abernathy wrote:Well, speaking personally, when choosing my holiday destination, "reasonably foreseeable slaughter" is one of the first things I check for. Right after "possible sea-monster encounters".
I took mine and my family's lives in my hands when we went to Florida earlier this year. If gun nuts are happy to go off on one in a school, cinema, military base, shopping centre or church, I'm pretty sure a theme park wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility. The searches weren't all that intensive.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
#419312
davidjay wrote:
brasil, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
Tunisia is really trying hard to build a decent country for its people but our help should never have extended to sending our citizens as sacrificial lambs to this reasonably foreseeable slaughter. It seems that the UK government's travel advice is driven more by political idealism than by individual safety concerns. As always, people need to take any information their government proclaims with a pinch of salt. People need to think for themselves and their families.
If people thought for themselves the Mail would be out of business within a week.
It's not hard. If the natives are 'a bit swarthy' then you're going to be killed to death. Probably with muslamic ray guns.
 
By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
#419660
Big Rob wrote:This is what we (the world) would miss if we lost the BBC.

Did the Iraq war open the door to ISIS? (Well yes but this guy explains why beautifully)

[youtube]VhwpkQ3TQJg[/youtube]

Nail on the head.
It isn't called a war any longer.
Avid BBC observers will notice that military guests potted CVs now detail their role in the Iraqi reconstruction.
 
By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
#426476
Truly the most stupidest thing written about Islamic State and that takes some doing

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kecia-ali ... 04824.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thoroughly debunked here

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... -the-west/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  • 1
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
Labour, Generally.

Personal right to anonymity? I think the lion's […]

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/68b73f33935eed6d85[…]

Toby Young

It's a fair summary of his entire life and career.[…]

Back in 1991, various people said that the sures[…]