•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Whoops. Carelessness on my part. Still, symptomatic of the Trumpmare that a spoof can, in the new era of Trump, be so readily mistaken for actuality.

As for the wanking, there is no chance of me managing ten in a day.

By bluebellnutter
This is a BBC journo.
Robert Rea ‏@robertrea 27m27 minutes ago
Almighty battle coming in the US Republican party - as John McCain calls Russia hacking "an act of war"
Robert Rea ‏@robertrea 25m25 minutes ago
Goes on to say that no US Congress will abandon Ukraine. Trump will have to face down his own party to end sanctions on Russia
Robert Rea ‏@robertrea 24m24 minutes ago
This is serious stuff. McCain very popular in the party. Trump will have to declare war on his own party. Which he's done before, of course

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I'm getting so shitfaced this evening I no longer care if I make it to 2017. I think it may be a joke story though

SARAH PALIN APPOINTED AS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ADVISER, PROMISES TO GET RID OF CLIMATE CHANGE ‘HYSTERIA’

The American President-elect Donald Trump has officially announced this morning that Sarah Palin is to become the new Science and Technology Adviser.

Critics of the administration have already voiced their concerns over the choice of the former Alaska governor, known to be a fierce climate change denier, to lead the White House Office of Science and Technology of the United States.

Some scientists openly fear that Sarah Palin could be the end of the science establishment as we know it and would relegate the Office of Science and Technology “to the dark ages”.

“I mean, this is scary as hell” explains climatologist Dan B. Evans from the University of California, Berkeley.

“The woman claimed in an interview in 2009 that God killed the dinosaurs and that he had sent the flood to purge the dinosaurs off of the earth,” he warned, visibly concerned.

“With Sarah Palin as director of the Office of Science and Technology, we are definitely stepping into la-la land” he adds.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/sarah-p ... ialnetwork" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
I understand that Trump has asked Rebecca Ferguson to sing at his inauguration ceremony and she has replied that she will, on condition that she gets to perform Billie Holiday's Strange Fruit.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Getting turned over by an X Factor contestant before your inauguration doesn't bode well. I think Trump will give her the thumbs up he has no deeply held views on racial politics other than as a campaigning tool.

I'm not familiar with this young ladies tunes m'lud but I like her already.

By bluebellnutter
And so it begins...
BBC Breaking News ‏@BBCBreaking 6m6 minutes ago
President-elect Trump says Republicans wrong to prioritise move to limit power of Congress ethics watchdog

By bluebellnutter
Well it worked! And who says Trump can't get things done?
BBC Breaking News ‏@BBCBreaking 27s27 seconds ago
Republicans in House of Representatives to drop plans to weaken ethics watchdog, sources tell US media

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I still haven't quite got my head round the fact this clown is going to be President...

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people....

I state what he states...but I'm not in agreement.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Republicans in Congress are going up the wall. Pundits are overcompensating and trying not to look churlish about Trump making dubious comparisons to Reagan about how he might make a good president. Matthew Paris in Newsnight said enough, the man's idiot and the US system will contain him.
Last edited by youngian on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Climate change and "politics"

BR, you may want it to be treated as a purely scie[…]

Indeed. I've recently had someone on Quora tell m[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

And of course, the BBC carried all of it live, wit[…]

Nigel Farage

He seemed to appear every TV news studio on Tuesda[…]