•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Oh...he's woken up:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Rupert Murdoch is a great guy who likes me much better as a very successful candidate than he ever did as a very successful developer!
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2 minutes ago
Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a.....

Waiting on the second half of the tweet.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
After being distracted by something shiny he manages to regain composure and finally finish it:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1 minute ago
"groveling" when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Trump never mocked a disabled person.

Right.

OK.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/28/donald ... -reporter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whilst suggesting the guy was wrong about his own reporting from 2001, vis Trump's unfounded 'loadsa Muslims celebrated 9/11 on the streets of New York'.

And then says he never knew the guy, who, what? etc.

Lies within lies.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.
EMAILS.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I'm genuinely not quite sure what to make of yon Piers, as you'd think he'd be a Hopkins-type inflammatory rightie with the guff he comes out with about Trump, but then he does something like this, which Hopkins would never do...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/p ... 1f093850d8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is he just a professional contrarian?
Climate change and "politics"

BR, you may want it to be treated as a purely scie[…]

Indeed. I've recently had someone on Quora tell m[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

And of course, the BBC carried all of it live, wit[…]

Nigel Farage

He seemed to appear every TV news studio on Tuesda[…]