•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Oh...he's woken up:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Rupert Murdoch is a great guy who likes me much better as a very successful candidate than he ever did as a very successful developer!
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2 minutes ago
Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a.....

Waiting on the second half of the tweet.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
You just knew he wouldn't be able to resist biting back. Clockwork.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
It's a 3 parter! Must be really rattled...
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago
Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him.......

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
"Lost big" by winning 2+ million more votes.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
After being distracted by something shiny he manages to regain composure and finally finish it:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1 minute ago
"groveling" when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
Trump never mocked a disabled person.

Right.

OK.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/28/donald ... -reporter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whilst suggesting the guy was wrong about his own reporting from 2001, vis Trump's unfounded 'loadsa Muslims celebrated 9/11 on the streets of New York'.

And then says he never knew the guy, who, what? etc.

Lies within lies.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.
EMAILS.

By lord_kobel
Membership Days Posts
Was it Ann Coulter who said he wasn't mocking the disabled, he was just doing "standard retard"?

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
Like talking about how you grab women by the vagina, with the clear implication that you actually have done it, is just banter.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
The silly turd has now got into a spat with Meryl Streep after she criticized him at the Golden Globes. World leaders are going to wind him up so much, its scary.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 28 minutes ago
My new @DailyMail column is about Meryl Streep. Posting soon.

Something about liberal lefties who are out of touch while defending a billionaire who lives in a golden tower named after himself?

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
I'm genuinely not quite sure what to make of yon Piers, as you'd think he'd be a Hopkins-type inflammatory rightie with the guff he comes out with about Trump, but then he does something like this, which Hopkins would never do...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/p ... 1f093850d8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is he just a professional contrarian?

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
Maybe, I don't get the same vibe of it all being an act as I do from Clarkson though.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]