Political talk from outside of the UK
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
But remember, when Obama did it before the referendum here it was a "disgrace".
By Dan
Membership Days
It could also be that the mask has slipped since the Mail thought it was "winning" with the EU referendum vote and Trump. Before, Dacre might have felt like he had to hide it but now, he feels he has permission from 51% of the country to speak how he truly feels.

The usual reaction going around the far right. The Express are batshit insane, arrogantly attacking Austrians as stupid as though they know much more about their country than they do when they would be the first to scream bloody murder if Austrians had sought to lecture Britain on its Brexit vote. Most far right/alt right/whatever they're calling themselves are droning on about fixes and leftists conspiracies as well as "stupid Austrians".

Anglin, one of the main people in the "alt-right", has come out with his own unique viewpoint in blaming women for this and continuing his constant attempts to have the vote and all rights taken away from women, who he has claims have the brains of small children and need to be stripped of even the right to speak out so they are in permanent servitude to men.

This, of course, has nothing to do with the fact that all Anglin's girlfriends have been underage prostitutes he has sought in Asia when daddy has paid for his various trips nor is it to do with him being 5'1, barely ten stone, socially awkward to the point of painful, very small in certain departments (sexting exploits apparently) and looking like such:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/neo-naz ... banksters/

That's not it at all.

That's not it at all for any of them. They are all great. Nothing is ever their fault and the world would be so great if only everyone was forced to jump when they stamped their little feet in an egotistical tantrum and had to bow to their every whim and ignore their every failure.

Failure is never their fault, of course.

By mattomac
Membership Days Posts
They seemed really upset by this, and I don't just mean the right wing press, many of the news outlets and commentators seemed upset too.

They do realise what happens if the far right win, win and win again? While they have sometime off at xmas maybe they should spend the early hours watching Yesterday, plenty of programmes about what happens when you give the far right a free pass.
mattomac wrote:They seemed really upset by this, and I don't just mean the right wing press, many of the news outlets and commentators seemed upset too.

They do realise what happens if the far right win, win and win again? While they have sometime off at xmas maybe they should spend the early hours watching Yesterday, plenty of programmes about what happens when you give the far right a free pass.

+1

Last time it ended with people like my Dad spending 3 years inside the Reich in a POW camp, and millions of others being less lucky than that

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
mattomac wrote:They do realise what happens if the far right win, win and win again? While they have sometime off at xmas maybe they should spend the early hours watching Yesterday, plenty of programmes about what happens when you give the far right a free pass.

I'm sure a lot of them think if we'd listened to that nice Oswald fellow and got on board with Hitler, the world would be a better place.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
There is a line of thinking among many Mailites that Hitler's real crime was declaring war on Britain.
Andy McDandy wrote:There is a line of thinking among many Mailites that Hitler's real crime was declaring war on Britain.

He didn't actually want to fight Britain, his real aim was Central/Eastern Europe, based on a geopolitics theory by, I think, Mackinder. This said that the world was, basically one large land mass, Europe, Asia and Africa (curiously, he disregarded the American continent) and that the central bit of this, Eastern Europe/Western Asia was the heartland and important, it was surrounded by less important rimlands. He who dominates the heartland, dominates the world.

In Hitlers view, he saw a large German Reich surrounded by neutral, less important Western European countries, which would be on side. Italy, Spain and Portugal already had Fascist governments and there were Fascist, or semi Fascist, Nazi or semi Nazi parties in existence in most other countries.

Japan, an ally, would dominate the far east, leaving Britain, via the Empire and Commonwealth, who he wanted neutral, to dominate the parts of the world he wasn't interested in, like Australia, India, The West Indes etc

He assumed Britain could be negotiated out of the way, and he disregarded the USA, which he saw as corrupt and associated it with gangsters and Mickey Mouse etc

Britain upset this plan by going to war over Poland in 1939, and he always seemed a bit half hearted about the plan to invade, operation Sea Lion. He seemed to lose interest in Britain after the Blitz and turned East to his real aim, The Soviet Union.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Yeah, I know that :wink: . The point being that there are plenty of Mailites who have no problem with foreigners killing each other, and you need a firm hand and a bit of putting the stick about, especially with that lot, but where he really went beyond the pale was dragging us into it all.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]