•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
More from The Hill...
The Hill‏Verified account @thehill

Senate GOP quietly adds tax breaks for private jets to tax bill http://hill.cm/IzxTfsg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As noted in comments, all those jet owning coal miners and rust belters must be whooping for joy.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
Trump has done a volte-farce* on the issue.
Donald J. Trump‏

Put big game trophy decision on hold until such time as I review all conservation facts. Under study for years. Will update soon with Secretary Zinke. Thank you!

* Misspelled for comedic effect. Honest.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:Trump has done a volte-farce* on the issue.
Donald J. Trump‏

Put big game trophy decision on hold until such time as I review all conservation facts. Under study for years. Will update soon with Secretary Zinke. Thank you!
Shouldn't he have done this first? **

* Misspelled for comedic effect. Honest.
** Rhetorical question.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
Yesterday was Thanksgiving in the US. The President of the United States went to address the US Coastguard to give thanks for what they do. Here is an extract of the speech he gave to the US Coastguard on Thanksgiving;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
He's seen Top Gun and all four of the Iron Eagle films. What else is there to know about being a fighter pilot?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
If anybody has his number I have a consignment of invisible tanks I'd like to sell him.

Followed by an invisible commander-in-chief uniform.

By lord_kobel
Membership Days Posts
There already was the idea a while back to tell him his "wall" had already been built, but that it was invisible and eletrofied.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
SELF-AGGRANDISING BULLSHITTER IN SELF-AGGRANDISING BULLSHIT SHOCKER!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
2:40 PM - 24 Nov 2017
TIME‏Verified account @TIME
6h6 hours ago

The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
And as ever, "man of the year" is not an accolade. It's more an acknowledgement that the person in question has had more impact on current affairs than anyone else.

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
Indeed - Hitler, Stalin and Wallis Simpson are previous winners. There's an Axis of Evil for you.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
Brilliantly taken down by Andy Murray of all people

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Another gemeral speaks out -

(former Director of CIA & NSA)
Gen Michael Hayden‏ @GenMhayden
Replying to @jmclaughlinSAIS

If this is who we are or who we are becoming, I have wasted 40 years of my life. Until now it was not possible for me to conceive of an American President capable of such an outrageous assault on truth, a free press or the first amendment.
8:32 PM - 25 Nov 2017

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
There's a new book out by Fergal Keane, its main thrust being that were it not for the common language and culture we'd be viewing the USA on a similar level to the Congo or North Korea. Outside of the coastal cities, utterly alien.
SPOTY

I'd imagine Froome being caught with his glow on d[…]

It passes the time on the drives to work, although[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

From the Guardian at https://www.theguardian.com/p[…]

Theresa May

Let's not forget that she could have secured her j[…]