•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Would that be the same V. Putin Esq who had informed Bollockchops that he had no time for a meeting due to scheduling and protocol? Oh, silly me! It's in the article.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
He's SO insecure, it's actually embarrassing to witness.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
One of the most accurate polls last time around. But #FakeNews likes to say we’re in the 30’s. They are wrong. Some people think numbers could be in the 50's. Together, WE will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

"Some people think...."
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
He's annoyed now that Kim Jong Un has called him "old" so he's retorted by saying that he is short and fat.

Its like a playground argument, or an episode of South Park, and Trump is Cartman

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
I've a theory that every evening an official in the Pentagon (or White House) rings round world leaders and the conversation goes something like this:

"Hi, it's the US government. Yeah, he's still being a dick. No...no, don't worry, we disconnected all the buttons. Anyway, he's playing golf all weekend. Catch up and sort it all out then?".

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
It took Katrina and Watergate in the second term for Nixon and Dubya to match those ratings. Team Trump have made a conscious choice that he will govern for his base and not bring people together. Do they know something we don't or is he a one trick pony that got lucky?

By Lardboy
Membership Days
I guess it depends on who the Dems put up against him. Last time, was it a Trump vote, or a "Anybody but Hillary" vote?

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Trump Lies 9 Times a Day on Average Lately
The numbers keep going up.
By Kali Holloway / AlterNet
November 14, 2017, 1:11 PM GMT
As of 3am Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, Donald Trump has told 1,628 lies since taking office. We know this because the Washington Post has been diligently watching the numbers, keeping tabs on Trump’s huge fibs and falsehoods. Over the 298 days since his inauguration, Trump has told an average of 5.5 lies every single day of the week, Monday to Sunday. While he barely works weekdays and golfs every weekend, he apparently never takes a vacation from lying.
https://www.alternet.org/election-2016/ ... age-lately" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5 House Dems introduce impeachment articles against Trump

WASHINGTON (AP) — Five Democrats have introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, a long-shot effort that stands little chance in the Republican-led House
The five articles accused the president of obstruction of justice, undermining the independence of the federal judiciary and other offenses.

Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee led the effort, saying in a statement Wednesday “the time has come to make clear to the American people and to this President that his train of injuries to our Constitution must be brought to an end through impeachment.”

Republicans hold the majority in the House and are unlikely to act on the impeachment articles. Democratic leaders largely oppose the effort, fearing that it only riles up the GOP base that is strongly supportive of the unpopular president.
https://apnews.com/58fbb83643e94baaa79a ... _medium=AP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Trump's psychotic vendetta against Obama shows no signs of waning
John Simpson‏
ABC News: Trump admin plans to reverse Obama's ban on importing elephant trophies (tusks etc) into US. 'Devastating', say conservationists.

By Boiler
youngian wrote:Trump's psychotic vendetta against Obama shows no signs of waning
John Simpson‏
ABC News: Trump admin plans to reverse Obama's ban on importing elephant trophies (tusks etc) into US. 'Devastating', say conservationists.
I do wonder how a future president would be viewed if not only did he - or she - not only reverse every bit of Trump legislation, but issued the equivalent of a CPO on every one of his golf courses and tacky towers and demolished them/destroyed them and built social housing in their place?

It is traditional for a president, upon leaving office, to gift a library in their name. What will Trump's be like? Full of copies of The Art Of The Deal and rag books I'd imagine.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]