Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 27.9 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 8.8 % :grinning: 50 % 🧥 5.9 % 🙏 1.5 % :cry: 2.9 % :shit: 1.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:19 pm
Meanwhile in Mississippi...

Fookin' 'Ell - this is like a couple of scenes that Mel Brooks cut from thatrical release.

The look on the anchorman's face when it cuts back from the governor...

Christ, that should have come with a warning; the last time I saw a face like that was in some Stephen King film about a clown
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Interesting article in the New Yorker (I'll see if I can find the link) detailing the Trump business method. Quite long, but can be summed up as "timeshares". With all the scuzzy Costa del Crime connotations that brings.

Simply put, for every Trump Tower or Mar a Largo, there are several dilapidated, crumbling half complete "resorts", oversubscribed or chronically short of investment, and with armies of workers both out of pocket and being sued by the orange one for breach of contract.

You know, when even the mafia won't do business with you...
By Andy McDandy
Oh man, that looks like it's done by the guy who does those awful Jesus paintings.

Seriously, Google it. They're a riot of ultra conservative bible belt mania.

New Yorker article: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newy ... -model/amp

By Boiler
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:58 pm
He hasn't tweeted at all today which is most unlike him. It could mean something is brewing but usually that causes him to start panic tweeting.
Nicked from elsewhere:
...the media have been camped out outside the DC court room, where Mueller's Grand Jury meets, all week. The expectation being that Something Big is about to happen to Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi, Don Jr or maybe even Jared. Many are saying that tonight is THE night for indictments to be unsealed and this is why Drumpf has gone so looney this week (and why he was so, well, absent, in France). If this does happen my money on it happening around 7pm or 8pm UK time.

By Samanfur
Watchman wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:55 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:19 pm
Meanwhile in Mississippi...

Fookin' 'Ell - this is like a couple of scenes that Mel Brooks cut from thatrical release.

The look on the anchorman's face when it cuts back from the governor...

Christ, that should have come with a warning; the last time I saw a face like that was in some Stephen King film about a clown
More from the same senator:
“And then they remind me that there’s a lot of liberal folks in those other schools who maybe we don’t want to vote,” Hyde-Smith can be heard telling a small crowd of young people outside her campaign bus in a video taken Nov. 3 and posted on online Thursday. “Maybe we want to make it just a little more difficult. And I think that’s a great idea.”
Campaign spokeswoman Melissa Scallan insisted Hyde-Smith was joking as she talked with students in Starkville, Mississippi, and claimed the video had been edited. 

“It’s ok to still have a sense of humor in America isn’t it?” Hyde-Smith tweeted after the video circulated. “These students enjoyed a laugh with Cindy despite out of state social media posts trying to mislead Mississippians.”
"LOLOLOL! JK!"

The first and last defence of the bully since time immemorial.
Sir Keir Starmer

He is probably the only reason I have optimism in[…]

Nigel Farage

One day I was at the golden lift with the POTUS at[…]

Theresa May

I think she had a mass loss on her hands, she woul[…]

The Mail's Front Page Headline

And that didn't work.....sheez