Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 27.5 % ❤ 1.4 % :thumbsup: 8.7 % :grinning: 50.7 % 🧥 5.8 % 🙏 1.4 % :cry: 2.9 % :shit: 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
mr angry manchester wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:50 am
Best one was from Trump himself

“He’s a weak person and not a very smart person”

If he wasn’t smart, why the fuck was he your lawyer then?
I understand he was asked that and replied "I owed him a favour", or words to that effect.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Forget the saying that a picture can write a thousand words, this picture could write its own book.

putin-mbs-trump-buenos-aires.jpg
putin-mbs-trump-buenos-aires.jpg (54.65 KiB) Viewed 566 times

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Bush the First departs this world, and Obama, Clinton, and obviously Bush the Second release statements in minutes.

Nowt from the idiot yet, although this might not be a bad thing.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
14s14 seconds ago

President George H.W. Bush led a long, successful and beautiful life. Whenever I was with him I saw his absolute joy for life and true pride in his family. His accomplishments were great from beginning to end. He was a truly wonderful man and will be missed by all!
He's pushing for an invite to the funeral.

By Daley Mayle
"... the Thousand Points of Light. What the hell was that by the way? Thousands Points of Light.What did that mean? Does anyone know? ...Thousand Points of Light, I never quite got that one.What the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that one out?" -Trump, July 5, 2018

By Abernathy
Daley Mayle wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:19 am
"... the Thousand Points of Light. What the hell was that by the way? Thousands Points of Light.What did that mean? Does anyone know? ...Thousand Points of Light, I never quite got that one.What the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that one out?" -Trump, July 5, 2018
Pretty obvious that Trump had fuck all to do with writing that.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Events over the last few days seem to be suggesting that it's a case of when, not if...
2 attorneys general to subpoena Trump Organization, Treasury

WASHINGTON (AP) — The attorneys general of the District of Columbia and Maryland plan to file subpoenas Tuesday seeking records from the Trump Organization, the Treasury Department and dozens of other entities as part of a lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of profiting off the presidency.

The flurry of subpoenas came a day after U.S. District Court Judge Peter J. Messitte approved a brisk schedule for discovery in the case alleging that foreign and domestic government spending at Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel amounts to gifts to the president in violation of the Constitution’s emoluments clause.

The subpoenas target 37 entities, including 13 Trump-linked entities and the federal agency that oversees the lease for Trump’s Washington hotel. Subpoenas were also being sent to the Department of Defense, General Services Administration, Department of Commerce and Department of Agriculture, which have spent taxpayer dollars at the hotel or have information on Trump’s finances relevant to the case.

Other Trump entities that officials plan to subpoena include those related to his Washington hotel and its management. Eighteen entities such as restaurants and hotels that compete with the Trump hotel are also being subpoenaed.
https://apnews.com/8335d630f04248fe9175 ... ce=Twitter

I'm going to make a rather dark prediction here - if Donald Jr, Eric, daughterwife Ivanka, Jared Kushner etc. along with extremely close associates like Roger Stone get subpoenaed and charged, his tax returns get made public, that dossier with the alleged piss cam footage gets leaked or Putin releases kompromat of something even worse etc. then I can see POTUS45 making a suicide attempt. He absolutely hates the idea of being labelled a "loser" or where the boasts of his acumen get exposed to sunlight and crumble to dust. His ego will never allow him to get caught or face outright public humiliation whilst he's alive - especially the thought of him being led to jail in an orange jumpsuit and likely not allowed to wear a wig.
Richard Littlejohn

The deeply embarrassed, homo-erotically fixated, d[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mr. Fenton covers both the ambulance story and […]

Toby Young

Translation: I bullied my kids. Must admit I […]

Biased BBC

Who do these uppity foreigners think they’re[…]