Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 26 % ❤ 1.4 % :thumbsup: 8.2 % 😯 1.4 % :grinning: 50.7 % 🧥 5.5 % 🙏 1.4 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 2.7 % :shit: 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Today Trump managed reveal the identity and locations of a covert SEALs unit for a photo op, lied to troops about a pay rise, illegally handing out campaign material while carrying out his role as commander-in-chief and forgot diplomatic protocol by not visiting the PM of Iraq

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 pm
Today Trump managed reveal the identity and locations of a covert SEALs unit for a photo op, lied to troops about a pay rise, illegally handing out campaign material while carrying out his role as commander-in-chief and forgot diplomatic protocol by not visiting the PM of Iraq
Yebbut he loves the troops, as evidenced by taking nearly two years to pay them a visit.

By Biggus Robbus
What I find amazing is after all the Trumpers criticized Obama for 8 years, which was to be expected, they now whine when Trump receives the same treatment.

Things really went south when the Democrats won the House (they stood no chance of winning the Senate) and now we are left with an impulsive child as the leader of the free world.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Things are about to get a lot tougher for Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... aker-house
Nancy Pelosi was perched on the end of a sofa in the Oval Office when the balance of power in Donald Trump’s Washington decisively shifted in her favour.

The event in early December began as a simple photo call with Trump – the first attempt at bipartisan dialogue after the midterm elections saw Democrats take back control of the House of Representatives.

The president was in domineering form, making demands about funding for his stalled border wall and contemplating shutting down the government if a budget was not passed giving him $5bn for his unfulfilled promise.

“I think the American people recognise that we must keep government open, that a shutdown is not worth anything,” said Pelosi as Trump nodded. “And that we should not have a Trump shutdown.”

The president looked up and said: “A what? Did you say a Trump – ?”

After two years surrounded by loyalists and sycophants, Trump had got his first taste of what life will be like with Pelosi in control of one half of Congress. And as the cameras rolled, he quickly lost his cool, declaring he would be “proud to shut down the government”, trapped on live TV by his temper and the pincer movement of Pelosi and the top Democratic senator Chuck Schumer.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:31 am
On a lighthearted note, Mike Pence does have to sweat in a couple of Muslim congresswomen on the Koran tomorrow.
I'm hoping that's a typo.... :(

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:31 am
On a lighthearted note, Mike Pence does have to sweat in a couple of Muslim congresswomen on the Koran tomorrow.
The good old boys on that gaming board where I lurk are claiming it's unconstitutional unless it's a bible.

By Biggus Robbus
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:14 pm
And, no doubt, they are able to quote the precise clause in the constitution that stipulates that?
The fuckwits around here think the only clause in the constitution is the second amendment. Just throw more guns into the mix.

Still Michigan is better than Indiana.
Paul Thomas Redux

Would that be funny if it said: 'This one's for yo[…]

May could still hold another vote on her deal, B[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Liechtenstein? Oh well, I'll still be able to buy […]

Reasonably epic Mail Fail

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/18/15/111424[…]