Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 26 % ❤ 1.4 % :thumbsup: 8.2 % 😯 1.4 % :grinning: 50.7 % 🧥 5.5 % 🙏 1.4 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 2.7 % :shit: 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
A [billionaire] man of the people speaks...

POLITICO
‏Verified account @politico

Reporter: [Mr President] do you have in mind a safety net for federal workers who need their pay checks?

Trump: The safety net is going to be having a strong border because we're going to be safe

The people respond

Dad Harris
‏ @JCharlesHarris
Jan 4
Replying to @politico

“I’d like to pay for my groceries please.”
“Sure, cash or credit?”
“Neither. Do you take ‘border security?’”

Michael Dahan
‏ @MichaelDahan
18h18 hours ago

Can Mexico pay for the groceries then?

TⓔⓡⓔⓢⓐZ
‏ @Zhockeymom
Jan 5
Replying to @politico

I would just send a note to my creditors saying “@realDonaldTrump said you would understand if I didn’t pay my bills this month.”

(((Bruce RibakΩve)))
‏ @B_Ribs
15h15 hours ago

The one thing @realDonaldTrump really understands is not paying creditors.

By Biggus Robbus
If Trump really digs his heels in with the shutdown things are going to get messy. It's tax season and everyone is expecting their tax return once their W2 forms come in.

We do expect the federal government will return our withheld taxes that they are not due.

This with a no deal Brexit and idiocracy will fall apart. However the only victims will be people who can use their brains.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Catkins wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:44 pm
Also, if he does declare an emergency situation at the border, then he gains an awful lot of extra powers.
He's going to declare himself President for life isn't he?

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:30 pm
Catkins wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:44 pm
Also, if he does declare an emergency situation at the border, then he gains an awful lot of extra powers.
He's going to declare himself President for life isn't he?
Remember the run-up to 2010, when the Mail comments were CONVINCED that Zanu-Liebore's McBroon was going to cancel the election?

By Boiler
There's the remote possibility that someone might say "enough is enough" and invoke the 25th? Amendment if he does this.

Trouble is, I now have a mental image of Adrian Edmondson saying "Viva El Presidente!" in my head... :lol:

By Daley Mayle
That was his amended tweet, the Commander-in-Chief of the mostest, bigliest power in the world struggled to spell Forest
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forrest fires that, with proper Forrest Management, would never happen. Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA to send no more money. It is a disgraceful situation in lives & money!
Is he tawkin' abowert me?

By Samanfur
If this gets traction, we may have the subject of a new "FAKE NEWS" tweetstorm:
Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could be sawed through

President Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated for a steel slat design for his border wall, which he described as "absolutely critical to border security" in his Oval Office address to the nation Tuesday. But Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

A photo exclusively obtained by NBC News shows the results of the test after experts from the Marine Corps were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools.
Jeremy Corbyn.

Yes, because the demographics of the local CLP mat[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

BREXIT BOMBSHELL: Terrified EU to be forced in[…]

The Sun

"It's terrible seeing foreign rich people try[…]

Nigel Farage

Farage can't drive in case his wheel nuts are tamp[…]