Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 30 % ❤ 0.9 % :thumbsup: 8.2 % 😯 2.7 % :grinning: 45.5 % 🧥 3.6 % 🙏 1.8 % 😟 2.7 % :cry: 3.6 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
He's shit the bed now. Part of being elected, or, more importantly for DJT, re-elected, as a strongman is actually being able to pull it off. He hasn't. Someone stood up to him, and all he managed to do was piss everyone off for a while and then back down.

I wouldn't count on the American legal system letting any state of emergency shenanigans pass them by. The sort of ultraconservative, Federalist society approved judges Trump's administration have went out of their way to appoint (to places kept vacant by blocking any appointments Obama tried to make) will scream blue murder at the very idea of such Governmental intervention.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Just seen a headline saying that President Trump has declared a national emergency in the USA. Haven't read or heard anything beyond that yet, I just hope that @Biggus Robbus and any other USA-based visitors to here stay safe and that things get back to normal ASAP.

:wink:
By Andy McDandy
The great thing is, as many satirists have pointed out, this gives precedent to call a national emergency on universal healthcare, environmental protection, gun control etc.

By Biggus Robbus
Not just satirists Nancy Pelosi has said the same thing. Mitch McConnell will shit his pants if there ever is another Democrat President.

God I hope Biden runs. He's a ballsy fuck who will have no problem laying into Trump.

I like Sanders but Biden is a brawler who has no problem with public humiliation of opponents.

By Abernathy
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:20 am

God I hope Biden runs. He's a ballsy fuck who will have no problem laying into Trump.

I like Sanders but Biden is a brawler who has no problem with public humiliation of opponents.
Didn't he once, in essence, threaten to take Trump behind the bike sheds and duff him up?

I'd buy a ticket for that.

By Biggus Robbus
Abernathy wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:24 pm
Didn't he once, in essence, threaten to take Trump behind the bike sheds and duff him up?

I'd buy a ticket for that.
He nearly had Paul Ryan in tears once.

I am imagine the presidential candidate debate between Trump and Biden. What with Biden's wind up tactics. That would be a joy to behold.
Timbo liked this
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Or this: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

If Corbyn did cross the line he'd be the first PM […]

Mark Francois MP

Just had a look at his Wiki page. A stint at Lloyd[…]

Boris Johnson

Wouldn't it be good if newspapers had an imposed p[…]