Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 32.6 % ❤ 0.8 % :thumbsup: 7.6 % 😯 2.3 % :grinning: 43.9 % 🧥 3 % 🙏 2.3 % 😟 3 % :cry: 3.8 % :shit: 0.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
Gotta love Simon McCoy; upon being told that the tweets aren't racist because he's got an Asian-American woman in his cabinet, he just replied - after a well-timed pause - "WHAT?!"

On another forum it has been suggested by one dyed-in-the-wool Tory that remarks made by Mmes. Tlaib and Omar could find them a place in Jeremy Corbyn's cabinet... :roll:

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Here we go again. The silence of the rest of the GOP seems to speak for itself:
Trump steps up attacks on progressive congresswomen, says they 'hate our country' and Israel

President Donald Trump stepped up his attacks on a quartet of progressive congresswomen of color on Monday, accusing them of "hating" the United States and saying they should feel free to leave the country if they're not happy here.

"These are people who in my opinion hate our country," Trump said at a "Made in America" event outside of the White House.

"All I'm saying is, if they’re not happy here, they can leave. There will be many people who will be happy," Trump said.

Of the four Trump has been targeting — Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan — the president mentioned two by name.

Trump accused Omar of being somebody who "hates Israel" and "hates Jews, hates Jews. It's very simple." He singled out Ocasio-Cortez for helping to scuttle Amazon's plans to build a second headquarters in New York. "It's really hurt New York," he said. "That was a terrible thing she did."

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
As indeed does that of the likely next occupant of 10 Downing Street.

Mind you, the current occupant seems to have gone completely demob happy. She'll be calling Trump a hoofwanking bunglecunt by the weekend at this rate.

Just before she unilaterally revokes A50 for lolz.
The Red Arrow liked this

By Boiler
Oh, no doubt about it. This is all about Make America White Again. I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that this is a "dead cat" to deflect from something else (Epstein?) but it's much more likely straightforward electioneering.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

A few years ago, I think in line with the diamond […]

The Biased BBC

Given that's Fenton's MP, I wonder if he'll have a[…]

Twat of the Day

Happy Chinese New Year, Larry! :P https://[…]

Boris Johnson

Not sure what the legal problem is with Johnson ch[…]