Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 37.7 % ❤ 2 % :thumbsup: 10.1 % 😯 8.1 % :grinning: 32.4 % 🧥 2 % 🙏 1.6 % 😟 2 % :cry: 3.6 % :shit: 0.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By spoonman
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Number 2 will not only trigger the Tr*mpbots, but also the Gammonites! :laughing: :laughing:

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
It's about bloody time...
Twitter has hidden one of President Donald Trump's tweets from his profile, saying it violates rules about glorifying violence.

But instead of being deleted, it has been replaced with a warning and can be viewed by clicking on it.

The warning says "Twitter has determined that it may be in the public's interest for the Tweet to remain accessible."

It is the latest in an escalating row between Twitter and the White House.

Mr Trump was tweeting about the US city of Minneapolis, which has seen consecutive nights of protests following the death of a black man in police custody.

The president said he would "send in the National Guard", and followed that up with a warning that "when the looting starts, the shooting starts."

That second tweet was hidden by Twitter for "glorifying violence".

Twitter's policy of adding a warning to, rather than deleting, tweets that break its rules when it comes to major public figures was announced in mid-2019. But the social network has never used it on Mr Trump - nor deleted any of his tweets before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52846679
Oblomov liked this

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The return to OB struggled to be heard over the clanking of the reporter's giant brass balls.

There was another crew on the ground. I don't doubt his bosses wouldn't have had a problem with him taking the day off.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
The USA is fucked basically. The police murder a black guy, Trump then blames the mayor, if a white guy walks into a legislature with a rifle, he gets applauded.

All Republican presidents in my lifetime have been helmets anyway, I can't count Eisenhower because I would only have been a few weeks old when he left office, maybe Ford was an exception, but he was really just a kind of caretaker manager.

The orange gibbon will no doubt get re elected, its a joke. If you went to a business meeting and the presentation was by some moron with ridiculous pube like hair and an orange fake tan that would embarrass a 13 year old girl at the school disco, you would think "Jesus, what the fuck is this?" and this wet wipe has walked into the worlds most powerful job....
Boiler, Abernathy, Malcolm Armsteen and 3 others liked this
US election 2020

I think McCaskill was probably sunk by her vote ag[…]

Ça commence bien...

Nigel Farage

One would hope that the constabulary are obliged t[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Oh the grand ole duke of York...