Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 36.8 % ❤ 2.2 % :thumbsup: 9.7 % 😯 9.7 % :grinning: 32.3 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 1.5 % 😟 1.9 % :cry: 3.7 % :shit: 0.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Scarlet emperor
youngian wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:59 pm
Scarlet emperor wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:03 pm
That will NOT go down well with the more rabid sections of his base. He is truly floundering.
Or getting his skates on. Trump may have reinvented himself as Mr Reasonable by November.
Can't see it myself unless he's going to take on some PR people and actually listen to them. Which he won't because he genuinely believes he is the ultimate word on everything. With Trump what you see is actually less than what you get.

Oh and he's now also wished Ghislaine Maxwell well - I'd wager she knows a LOT of things that could bite him in the orange ass.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
There's a thing. The USA does seem to have form for electing fuckwits, idiots, and dimwits as their president.

When you think of it, in recent years alone there have been Reagan, Dubya, and the worst of them all, Trump.

Mind you, Trump makes Dubya and Reagan look like fucking Einstein and Newton.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Trump is a massive prick, true, but i still dont think hes the worst president ever. That accolade, IMO has got to be Herbert Hoover. "The Great depression, what do we do? I know, ill just ignore it and it might go away"

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:26 pm
There's a thing. The USA does seem to have form for electing fuckwits, idiots, and dimwits as their president.

When you think of it, in recent years alone there have been Reagan, Dubya, and the worst of them all, Trump.

Mind you, Trump makes Dubya and Reagan look like fucking Einstein and Newton.
I've been watching the BBC's Iraq war doco and reminiscing about a more innocent age when we thought Dubya spoke funneh.

By Abernathy
mr angry manchester wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:24 pm
Trump is a massive prick, true, but i still dont think hes the worst president ever. That accolade, IMO has got to be Herbert Hoover. "The Great depression, what do we do? I know, ill just ignore it and it might go away"
That's a tough call, since Hoover is very much a historical figure with whose presidency I confess to being somewhat unfamiliar with.

But somehow I still have no compunction about awarding the worst ever POTUS title to Trump. I mean, before you even get to the presidency, he is a strong contender for the title of the worst human being on the fucking planet.
Arrowhead liked this

By Andy McDandy
He also did do a lot of relief work, but suffered because he had zero charisma and people skills. He only became president because Coolidge stood down, and his work managing the Mississippi floods made him a shoo-in.

Worst president? Harding. Mob links, treated the office as an opportunity to loot the country, corrupt as hell, zero morality, massive reactionary bigot, remind you of anyone?
Roll Call

:D :D :D :D :D https://i.postimg.cc/SRTK5Gx[…]

US election 2020

Much like his hair contorting itself to cover his […]

Priti Patel

I reckon her picture is precisely as big as who sh[…]

The bitterness oozes from their pores. There'[…]