Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 36.7 % ❤ 2 % :thumbsup: 10.4 % 😯 9.8 % :grinning: 32.3 % 🧥 1.7 % 🙏 1.7 % 😟 1.7 % :cry: 3.4 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:13 pm
At least half the things he’s shouting are the exact opposite of his policies.
Remember he's pumped full of monkey-juice, epi-pen or whatever they're using as a pick-me-up these days.

Marching Powder

By Boiler
From the BBC:
Donald Trump demanded to be discharged from hospital so he can return to the White House, sources have told US broadcaster CNN.

One source said Trump was “done with hospital” on Sunday. Another said Trump was worrying about appearing “weak” by being in hospital.
Meanwhile, Kayleigh McEnany has tested positive.

By Kreuzberger
Boiler wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:48 pm

Meanwhile, Kayleigh McEnany has tested positive, leaving nobody in any doubt as to why the vacuous, surgically-enhanced vegetable got the job in the first place.
FTFY
Cyclist, Oblomov liked this

By Boiler
Kreuzberger wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 pm
Boiler wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:48 pm

Meanwhile, Kayleigh McEnany has tested positive, leaving nobody in any doubt as to why the vacuous, surgically-enhanced vegetable got the job in the first place.
FTFY
Naughty... doing that on a forum I used to post on would have, at least, got you a severe reprimand and quite possibly a ban.

By Bones McCoy
"It’s been a very interesting journey. I learned a lot about COVID. I learned it by really going to school. This is the real school. This isn't the 'let's read the books' school,"
Trump said in a video posted to Twitter.
"And I get it, and I understand it, and it's a very interesting thing, and I’m going to be letting you know about it."

There we have it:
School of life bottom-tier gammon bollocks.
If there was any doubt that the man is an imbecile, look no further.

By crabcakes_windermere
I would put it 50/50 that he’ll be back in hospital before the end of the weekend. If he’s ill enough to have had his O2 sat drop, he’s not over it. He’s masking it. And if he pushes himself too much in an absurd attempt to look strong and healthy, he could make himself much, much worse.
mattomac liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
mattomac wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 am
One problem for Trump will be this probably doesn’t shift any voters and secondary if one of his entourage dies that’s it for his campaign isn’t it.
This craziness is aimed at geeing up his base to get them out in swing states. A member of his team dying when he doesn’t, will just feed his ubermensch narrative. Hilary had a handsome popular vote lead at this point. And on election night.
Boiler liked this
US election 2020

I'm delighted that Biden has "gone there"[…]

Shaun Bailey

It's like watching a shit version of Carcetti's ca[…]

Was it followed by pictograms of a mushroom cloud […]

The Tories, Generally

The Tory spin and control of the media is so effe[…]