Political talk from outside of the UK
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39855956" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
South Korean presidential election won by liberal, Moon Jae-in, who is in favour of talks with the North - exit poll

By bluebellnutter
He won't be able to, there aren't any elderly BBC sitcoms set in the Korean war. It'd have to be related to either Basil Fawlty's leg or It Ain't Half Hot Mum (on the basis it's all abroad and the readers won't care where).

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:He won't be able to, there aren't any elderly BBC sitcoms set in the Korean war. It'd have to be related to either Basil Fawlty's leg or It Ain't Half Hot Mum (on the basis it's all abroad and the readers won't care where).
But he's off down to his local 7-11 to see if they've got the box-set of MASH as we speak
By Andy McDandy
Which he probably remembers as Hawkeye and Trapper John pinching nurses' arses while Klinger swanned around in a frock. Basically Carry on Up the Inchon. If he knew about the political content, or Alan Alda's views, he'd probably have a fit.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:He won't be able to, there aren't any elderly BBC sitcoms set in the Korean war. It'd have to be related to either Basil Fawlty's leg or It Ain't Half Hot Mum (on the basis it's all abroad and the readers won't care where).
Perhaps he'll shoehorn Mainwaring and Godfrey (off of the Dad's Armies) into M.A.S.H.

Apologies (and hats off) to Cyclist and Andy, who beat me to the MASH reference.

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:Perhaps he'll shoehorn Mainwaring and Godfrey (off of the Dad's Armies) into M.A.S.H.
More likely to try and shoehorn Del Boy and Rodney in there: "Only Dogs and Nurses".
Paul Thomas Redux

It'll be fine, or certainly no worse them before, […]

Furthermore, there's less chance I would have thou[…]

Considering the Mail is in favour of leaving, that[…]

The Independent Group

I hope these goons have not done too much dama[…]