Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 32.6 % ❤ 3.9 % :thumbsup: 22.1 % 😯 7.8 % :grinning: 25.2 % 🙏 1.2 % 😟 4.3 % :cry: 2.7 % :shit: 0.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:41 pm
I feel for that tech lad. No one needs that shit, and the wife as well.

As to the rest of them, I'm very sorry that their sterling work for the Leopards Eating Faces Party has produced the usual result.
Tough, but fair.

But, gentle reader, consider which of these won't be getting, or be able to afford personal security.
Yeah, the geezer doing a job.

By Bones McCoy
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:18 am
Bones McCoy wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:13 pm
Brilliant work by the interpreter guy.
They're lucky to get him too, given he'll be off round the world delivering presents in a few weeks.
I thought that was James Fenton...

(See recent, December get's busy, no time to blog - on his blog)
By mattomac
youngian wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:38 pm
I don’t have high expectations of the Trumps doing time but they didn’t make many friends on the way up and there’s no old boys network in Blue states for Donald to fall back on.
A busted flush that splits the Republican Party in two is probably the best we can hope for. I always think it’s good to have a strong opposition but that lot can go to hell the way they’ve acted these last 4 years.
Arrowhead liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
youngian wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:38 pm
I don’t have high expectations of the Trumps doing time but they didn’t make many friends on the way up and there’s no old boys network in Blue states for Donald to fall back on.
Yeah, on what we've seen so far I think he's more likely to pay some fines and pay some back tax.

But he'll be hugely tempted to flog info now that he's left power. Not impossible he steps over the line and ends up before the beak.

By Tubby Isaacs
Indeed.

George Senate runoffs latest. David Perdue skipped a TV debate and was empty chaired. I hope that Jon Osoff was duly served up with rhetorical medium pace half volleys. Kelly Loeffler turned up and as far as I can see said "radical left" a lot. Laughable, but I wonder if there will be an audience for that- see all the Biden/Collins voters, though of course Collins is smarter than Loeffler and voted against Trump on a couple of important votes.

One of my friends is a partner in a City law firm.[…]

My primary school had a headmaster who used to ham[…]

Priti Patel

https://twitter.com/MrMichaelSpicer/status/1352624[…]

Peter Hitchens

Hold my beer; Alexander Johnson - Classics, Oxfor[…]