Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 32.6 % ❤ 3.9 % :thumbsup: 22.1 % 😯 7.8 % :grinning: 25.2 % 🙏 1.2 % 😟 4.3 % :cry: 2.7 % :shit: 0.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:42 pm
Small leads for Osoff and Warnock in the 538 average. If we're still doing polls.
Unless the polls show consistent double digit leads for Osoff and Warnock over the next few weeks, I'm just going to assume Loeffler and Perdue will win next month, sadly.

By The Red Arrow
Word has it that Donny Dipshit is having his Mar A Largo address refurbed while Melania is sounding out Florida schools for Baron. Plenty of time for tantrums, posturing and general wankspannering between now and the last possible minute of his leaving date in January of course.

By Bones McCoy
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:06 pm
Word has it that Donny Dipshit is having his Mar A Largo address refurbed while Melania is sounding out Florida schools for Baron. Plenty of time for tantrums, posturing and general wankspannering between now and the last possible minute of his leaving date in January of course.
A state that wouldn't spot a new mutant colony - only Florida.

By crabcakes_windermere
Arrowhead wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:44 pm
Unless the polls show consistent double digit leads for Osoff and Warnock over the next few weeks, I'm just going to assume Loeffler and Perdue will win next month, sadly.
Good news is, the direction of poll travel is very much with the Dems in both races, and the Georgia polling for the election was pretty accurate, with Biden winning it more or less as forecast. So yes, early days - but a race that would have been taken as a foregone conclusion until very recently is very much on, and the incumbents are losing and losing ground.
Arrowhead, Kreuzberger liked this

One of my friends is a partner in a City law firm.[…]

My primary school had a headmaster who used to ham[…]

Priti Patel

https://twitter.com/MrMichaelSpicer/status/1352624[…]

Peter Hitchens

Hold my beer; Alexander Johnson - Classics, Oxfor[…]