Political talk from outside of the UK
:sunglasses: 29.3 % ❤ 3.4 % :thumbsup: 29.3 % 😯 5.2 % :grinning: 12.1 % 🙏 3.4 % 😟 10.3 % :cry: 6.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Kanye West wishes to abolish the death penalty which is a novelty in US presidential elections. Michael Dukakis is the last candidate I can think of who did that. If thats what Kanye sincerely believes good luck to him but deeply cynical if its a spoiler candidate ploy. While West peels votes off Biden from liberals and black voters who have nightmares about being stitched up and fried, Trump dog whistles law and order to scare white voters who have nightmares about black villains not getting fried.

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Kanye West wishes to abolish the death penalty which is a novelty in US presidential elections. Michael Dukakis is the last candidate I can think of who did that. If thats what Kanye sincerely believes good luck to him but deeply cynical if its a spoiler candidate ploy. While West peels votes off Biden from liberals and black voters who have nightmares about being stitched up and fried, Trump dog whistles law and order to scare white voters who have nightmares about black villains not getting fried.
Kanye West recently came out as an anti-vaxxer and also stated that Planned Parenthoods “have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the Devil’s work”. I reckon the number of liberal votes he peels away from Biden will be minimal, at best.

By spoonman
In fairness near enough any eejit can stand for President of the United States (of America) - before he became better known thanks to Tiger King, Joe Exotic stood as a write-in candidate in the 2016 election.

Here's one of his campaign videos...

By AOB
Kanye West could be out of Presidential race already after humiliating poll result
But now he's won only two per cent of a test vote, according to pollsters in America, suggesting the Jesus Walks singer would face humiliation in the November elections.
This poll suggests he is being humiliated now. Kanye West could never be humiliated enough, as far as I am concerned.
Boiler liked this

By spoonman
So Kanye West held his first rally in South Carolina yesterday, and if you were expecting a car crash of an event then I reckon you won't be disappointed...
The American singer-songwriter, 43, later went on to break down in tears at the rally in South Carolina as he launched his presidential bid.

Kanye became incredibly emotional as he revealed that wife Kim Kardashian had wanted to abort their eldest daughter North and said that they "almost killed their daughter".

But Kanye drew ire from the crowd after suggesting that activist Harriet Tubman "didn't free the slaves" and "just had them go work for other white people".
In the clip, Kanye addressed the crowd as he said: "Harriet Tubman never actually freed the slaves, she just got the slaves to work for other white people."

Straight after his remarks, an audience member was heard saying: "Yo, we leaving right now."

Loud groans were also heard in another video, with one man from the crowd calling out: "Come on, man!"

Kanye also left audience goers stunned when he spoke about Kim's pregnancy before bursting into tears.

"My girlfriend called me screaming, crying. I'm a rapper. And she said I'm pregnant. She was crying," he began.

Kanye said that he had been weighing up what to do and thought he received a sign from God.

Revealing that he had been working on his laptop in Paris at the time, he continued: "My screen went black and white,' he said.

And God said, if you f*** with my b****** I f*** with yours.

"And I called my girlfriend and said we're going to have this child.

"Even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into this world, when I did not want to."
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... y-22382059

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:05 am
Kanye is highly bipolar which can be a gift as well as curse for an artist but not a helpful condition for a politician. Churchill had it but left a lot of carnage on the road to making the right call when it was most needed.
Of course they're those calling for Kanye to be included in the presidential debates for shits and giggles.

By spoonman
Andy McDandy wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:58 am
Looks like we've got our new Charlie Sheen...
At least Sheen was bi-winning, let alone winning - something that West has no chance of.
Boris Johnson

https://mobile.twitter.com/alanferrier/status/1291[…]

The Tories, Generally

The other week I tried to put down some though[…]

Meanwhile, in Lebanon

On conspiracy theories... https://www.bbc.co.uk/n[…]

Roll Call

It certainly seems to be making my local takeaway […]