•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Biggus Robbus
Kreuzberger wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:33 pm
Rural America feels utterly disenfranchised but
....it is not disenfranchised but quite the reverse.

Every state gets two Senators regardless of population.

The Senate picks judges. Rural America is literally complaining about its own fucking choices.

By Biggus Robbus
As an Irish American it is quite clear that Biden is trying to defeat Trumpism by playing the Irish American card. John Redwood was (even more) spectacularly stupid by sending a warning letter to Biden about Brexit. It gave Biden all the evidence he needs that he is doing the right thing to win the Irish American vote. Biden will open up this sore if necessary to defeat Trumpism.

Paul Ryan, ex Repug leader of the house and also Irish American, said Trump should concede. May well think that seeing a return to the past for Ireland would be bad for UK trade deals, in terms of keeping Irish American support for republicans.

Trump is too fuggen stupid to understand shit.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
mattomac wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:21 pm
Do we include Kamala Harris under this, anyhow been reading her book, generally seems a politician who understands it and acts rather than talks.
The banners said Biden - Harris, the ticket was Biden - Harris.

I still worry that events may make Harris a very significant VP.

Let us make this an inclusive thread.
mattomac liked this

By Boiler
The cunts are really angling for that Second Civil War, aren't they?

Meanwhile, from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-u ... a-55617421
According to the DailyMail.com, Ivanka Trump is planning to attend Joe Biden’s inauguration on 20 January – upsetting her father in the process.

The news site quotes a White House insider as saying Ms Trump believes it will help “her own political aspirations” as she will come across as a “good sport and will gain future supporters”.
Last edited by Boiler on Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
If the silly twats started anything serious they would be crushed in no time at all. The military serve the US government, regardless of who the president is. Biden could order them to use drones and whatever else is in the high tech inventory, and Cletus, Billy Jo and Roscoe wouldn't be able to do a lot with their hunting rifles.

By Bones McCoy
Catkins wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:04 pm
I still worry that events may make Harris a very significant VP.
When I see things like this, I agree with you.

I don't think their little armour vests will have much effect against this standard bit of US army kit.
M107 SEMI-AUTOMATIC LONG RANGE SNIPER RIFLE (LRSR)
The .50-caliber M107 semi-automatic long-range sniper rifle is capable of delivering precise, rapid fire on targets out to 2,000 meters. It is especially valuable during military operations in urban terrain where greater firepower and standoff ranges increase the effectiveness of counter-sniper tactics.
Some of our readers will recall stories of "one shot Paddy" using it through brick walls.

By Bones McCoy
Ammo-fapping aside.

Washington last week was their high water mark.
They assembled all te cranks, nutjobs and dress up twats they could muster.
They broke in, quickly lost any momentum - as rabble always do - and are ow getting mopped up by the FBI.

Trump has gone "full cuck" and denounced the invasion he encouraged.
How many will be wiling to turn out for round 2 with the cops forewarned?

They may cause a few issues in their little backwater counties in flyover states.
They always could, recall the statehouse invasions early in the Covid mess.

A big place like the USA isn't well equipped to sit atop every incident in every one-horse town.
What it does have is plenty of soldiers with no links to the hick town they're sent to on emergency deployment.
Their only care will be resentment at getting dragged off to shitsville nowhere in midwinter.
We will see why Rambo - first blood - is fiction.

By Andy McDandy
An American friend (living in Britain) points out that anyone convicted of a federal crime (such as we saw in DC), as well as doing serious jail time, is banned from owning or carrying firearms for life.

By Oblomov
I will be morbidly fascinated to read the security preparations being made for Biden, he must be the president most likely to be gunned down by a lone nutter ever?
Boiler liked this
The Tories, Generally

I've said it before, but I'm sure he looks in... […]

"Boris" Johnson

Spectacularly stupid Cybernat row about Johnson v[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

Just spotted the guy giving a blow job. Fuckin[…]

Round the Blogs

https://jenzerb.medium.com/i-left-my-career-in-pre[…]