•  
  •  
  •  

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
That reminds me I was going to post this the other day:

Eight times Brexiteers said leaving the EU wouldn't mean a Scottish referendum

Farage, of course, figures among the usual suspects:
Last May, the then-Ukip leader called the prospect of Nicola Sturgeon calling a second Scottish independence referendum "moonshine":

"The idea that the UK votes for independence and Nicola Sturgeon tries to hold a referendum against independence, that amuses me to begin with . . . You mean a non-independence referendum. She would be voting against independence . . . This is an independence referendum we're having in the United Kingdom.

"With oil at 45, 50 bucks a barrel, it's moonshine. The Scottish people would not buy into that and the SNP know that too."

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
I see that Nargle Fargle is being questioned by Inspector Ofknacker over comments he made in his LBC 'show'. Apparently this is because he called Sweden the 'rape capital of the world'.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-03-20/nige ... -lbc-show/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What are the odds that the BBC will just refer to this is Top Bantz?
By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:I see that Nargle Fargle is being questioned by Inspector Ofknacker over comments he made in his LBC 'show'. Apparently this is because he called Sweden the 'rape capital of the world'.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-03-20/nige ... -lbc-show/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What are the odds that the BBC will just refer to this is Top Bantz?
Or more likely ignore it.

By Big-Iain
Membership Days
Nargle Fargle Mangles Arling. Found in a Marina Hyde article.
During their jolly to Washington for Trump’s inauguration, Nigel Farage and Brexit financier Arron Banks staged the most solemn of pilgrimages to Arlington National Cemetery to lay a wreath at the grave of a British soldier who perished in 1944. The fact that he succumbed to anaemia whilst working a desk job approximately 4,000 miles from Normandy – perhaps the only person in Arlington not to have actually died for their country – was somewhat de-emphasised. It’s the pose that counts. They took a documentary crew with them, obviously, and I picture the footage as the political version of Spinal Tap at Elvis’s headstone.
The hero in question.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Splendid article. I'm thinking of forwarding a recommendation for a damehood. :D

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
If an attack by a former ISIS fighter is the price to be paid for defeating them then so be it. The alternative is unthinkable.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
April fool?

Valerie [Fox], who has appeared in ­dozens of hard-core movies, told a friend: "Nigel may be best known for getting the UK out of Europe, but he seemed much keener on getting himself into my knickers."

By Boiler
Messianic Trees wrote:April fool?
The headline deserves a small prize for alliteration, if nothing else.
By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
I'm sure he puts these stories out himself so as to come across as one of the lads.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
BANDWAGON-JUMPING PRICK JUMPS ON BANDWAGON SHOCKER!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ian Dunt‏Verified account @IanDunt 28m

Ian Dunt Retweeted Nigel Farage

Every day he sounds less happy-go-lucky-I'll-have-your-finest-ale-Nige and more like Le Pen.
Ian Dunt‏Verified account @IanDunt 28m
Replying to @IanDunt

Also he's a fucking imbecile.
By WTF?
Where are these fine Christian principles when children's bodies are being washed up on Mediterranean beaches?

With each passing day I hate this arsehole of a country more and more.

By Boiler
Mailites seem to prefer the fire and brimstone teachings, rather than the compassionate ones.

Hope they're not wearing anything poly/cotton, 'cos they're stuffed if they are...
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]