•  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
It's all a bit Jimmy's Secret Army.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
Never forget that on the morning of the EU referendum result, the chinless cunt that is Farage actually stood there and proclaimed a "revolution" that had been achieved "without a shot being fired".

Except for the shots that were fired into Jo Cox's head, that is. The man is a despicable piece of shit upon whom I would not piss if he were ablaze.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Messianic Trees wrote:
The Guardian wrote:Nigel Farage was "using metaphor" when he spoke about donning khaki and taking up a rifle to resist any attempt to block Brexit, according to Ukip. He was not apparently advocating armed uprising. A party source suggested that it was unfortunate that in "these literal times" Farage's figure of speech had been misunderstood
Quite.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/n ... 8a838b8c9c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By cycloon
Membership Days Posts
I like his 'we didn't need visas before 1914!' point. Immigrants and open borders are fine, if it's Edwardian Brits swanning down to Nice pre-supra-nation entities created out of the ashes of TWO EUROPEAN CATASTROPHES.

Bit weak there Nige.

By mattomac
Membership Days Posts
What makes me laugh is the questioning is quite appropriate but the response is one of an moronic idiot who has had it too comfortable for too long.
By satnav
Membership Days Posts
Farage clearly couldn't bare the thought of staying silent for 24 hours. He's just tweeted this.
This is a time for action and not words. We must deal with radicalisation, not just the symptoms. The British people demand it
So the man who chickened out of an election campaign to concentrate on his media career now wants actions not words?
By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
And yet again, what action do they want, exactly?

By Zuriblue
davidjay wrote:And yet again, what action do they want, exactly?
I thought Katie Hopkins answered that one.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
We could bomb ISIS. Or maybe the UK is seen as a soft target by ISIS as its now a nation of people like Farage that quits and runs at the first sign of trouble from Johnny Foreigner.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:And yet again, what action do they want, exactly?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Farage has not been accused of wrongdoing and is not a suspect or a target of the US investigation. But being a person of interest means investigators believe he may have information about the acts that are under investigation and he may therefore be subject to their scrutiny.

Sources who spoke to the Guardian said it was Farage’s proximity to people at the heart of the investigation that was being examined as an element in their broader inquiry into how Russia may have worked with Trump campaign officials to influence the US election.

“One of the things the intelligence investigators have been looking at is points of contact and persons involved,” one source said. “If you triangulate Russia, WikiLeaks, Assange and Trump associates the person who comes up with the most hits is Nigel Farage.

“He’s right in the middle of these relationships. He turns up over and over again. There’s a lot of attention being paid to him.”

The source mentioned Farage’s links with Roger Stone, Trump’s long-time political adviser who has admitted being in contact with Guccifer 2.0, a hacker whom US intelligence agencies believe to be a Kremlin agent. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is such a joyous story I even want to believe Louise Mensch
Louise Mensch‏
My sources say he is a target and is more than suspected of wrongdoing FYI.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
Ian Dunt‏Verified account @IanDunt 57s58 seconds ago

Hilariously, Farage's response to FBI 'person of interest' story is that Guardian "cannot accept Brexit"
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Nigel Farage says it is "extremely doubtful" he could be a "person of interest" to the FBI's investigation into Donald Trump and Russia.
The former UKIP leader said he had "no connections" to the country. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40122179" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He's not a man who usually harbours doubt. And I am willing to believe he's a man who's careful about leaving his dabs so he might be technically telling the truth about no connections.

An FBI liberal conspiracy. The rot started under notorious red J Edgar Hoover.
Nigel Farage to @ITVNews; "If ever you saw an example of fake news this is it, total hysteria from a liberal media."

If that poll lead is accurate it wouldn’t […]

SPOTY

Sports Personality of the Year An old and tired f[…]

Liz Jones

A calibrated (sic) attack on Jo Cox by a lady who […]

News you won't see on the BBC

Was chatting with an old friend today, and we wang[…]