•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Assange now claiming some kind of victory and posing as a kind of martyred hero.

The putrid little self-important turd.

I think it's his spurious insistence that he's suffered "detention without charge". His fucking choice.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
So. Julian Assange has suffered so appallingly during his enforced "detention without charge" that he has had to suffer regular shags from Pamela Anderson.

Oh, the humanity !

What an absolute festering, disgusting cunt the man is.

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
Fuck off Julian

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/ ... an-embassy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Julian Assange has declared that “the proper war is just commencing” after Swedish prosecutors unexpectedly dropped their investigation into an allegation of rape against him, ending a torturous seven-year extradition battle that nevertheless leaves significant question marks over his future.

The 45-year-old WikiLeaks founder appeared on the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London where he had sought asylum in 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden, and said Friday’s decision was “an important victory”.
He means he'll continue to shill for the far right.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
From 2010
Jeremy Corbyn‏ @jeremycorbyn
USA and others don't like any scrutiny via wikileaks and they are leaning on everybody to pillory Assange. What happened to free speech?
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't know Jez you should ask some journalists in Equador
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/e ... 11301.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or Nicolás Maduro

Luckily for thee, Boiler has no imagination.

Meanwhile in America

The gun nuts have nothing to gain in that scenario[…]

House prices

Church of England vicar is caught on video 'in[…]

Well I, for one, am chuffed. Thank you, Arlene.