Area for all other political discussion
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I also remember some reference to her in a comedy sketch news reader skit from the mid 90s "Princess Diana, fruit cake or what?"

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
I'm thinking of the nightmare character in a David Lynch film.
I personally always found Diana rather dull and uninteresting, and not really all that attractive. She was in the "pleasant looking but doesn't do anything for me" category. You know, you could go to any Tescos or branch of the Halifax and there would be at least one girl working there that was massively better looking, but the media hyped her up into the most beautiful woman in the world.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:I personally always found Diana rather dull and uninteresting, and not really all that attractive. She was in the "pleasant looking but doesn't do anything for me" category. You know, you could go to any Tescos or branch of the Halifax and there would be at least one girl working there that was massively better looking, but the media hyped her up into the most beautiful woman in the world.
And if it wasn't for her nobody would be doing anything about AIDS and landmines.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
She was a blank canvas that people, both media and normal, projected whatever they wanted into.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
Well, I wouldn't have passed up a chance to project a substance not unlike wallpaper paste onto her embonpoint.

Just fetching my coat now.....
Abernathy wrote:Well, I wouldn't have passed up a chance to project a substance not unlike wallpaper paste onto her embonpoint.

Just fetching my coat now.....
Naw. Although Kate Mid I probably would
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Yes, very clearly in their almost universally wh[…]

SPOTY

Yeah...the Mailites are really not happy! Supe[…]

Europe? And the Future of Britain in Europe

Do a lot of the daft gits who voted leave know tha[…]

Question Time

As if to prove your point... https://twitter.[…]