Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 43 % ❤ 3.4 % :thumbsup: 6.5 % 😯 3.4 % :grinning: 36.1 % 🧥 1.3 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 2.3 % :cry: 2.3 % :shit: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:39 pm
But... But... I thought the Mayor of London (who would have approved this) was a whinging Remoaner who doesn't like free speech? (Let alone his ethnicity of course)
Hush now. You'll ruin the narrative.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Bellringers and bishops and unpatriotic Remainer arseholes:

Ding dong over Brexit bing bongs: Bellringers and bishops across country REFUSE to sound church bells to mark Britain leaving EU as Boris Johnson pushes for £500,000 crowdfunder to get Big Ben pealing on January 31
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... bells.html

John-B, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Apparently they don't want us to celebrate Leaving the EU on the 31st, because it might hurt the feelings of remoaners, what about the hurt feelings of Leavers who had to wait over three years to get what they democratically voted for and won. It's about time we stopped taking orders from losers, it's been like that for too long now ...... Ring the bells loud and clear .
+451 -54
NthKent, Kent, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Typical hypocrisy from the church - if bell ringing is about calling people to church, why is Big Ben used for New Year and on Remembrance Sunday? In any case, Big Ben is not a church so has nothing to do with nonsensical religion!
+172 -21
Persequere, London boy, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
I think the bells should be rung not once, not twice but three times a day every day until the remainers get the message that we are LEAVING the EU.
+132 -26
Zippy do dar, Clacton-On-Sea , United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Big ben rung on VE day to mark the end off the war let BIG BEN RING AGAIN TO MARK THE FREEDOM OF BRITAIN FROM THE E.U
+128 -31
hotelgolf, Somewhere, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
I'm a Roman Catholic church goer and if I have to stand singing on top of the church roof I will. They don't speak for us all!!
+101 -15
youngian liked this

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
NthKent, Kent, United Kingdom

Typical hypocrisy from the church - if bell ringing is about calling people to church, why is Big Ben used for New Year and on Remembrance Sunday? In any case, Big Ben is not a church so has nothing to do with nonsensical religion!
I'll wager NthKent faps on about Judeo-Christian values when it suits.

By MisterMuncher
Once again, the fanatical independence fans need everyone else to wipe their arses.

There's fair to decent odds the crowd-funding won't hit the target, given that most of the support reckon someone else will do it.
mattomac, Cyclist liked this

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:40 pm
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:26 pm
This website looks like it's made in Powerpoint using 90's Clipart.

https://brexitcelebration.com/
BBC News 24 not only thought that this was national news, but shared the screen grab, to not only give some free advertising, but contribute towards their daily Farage quota.
Mailwatch Jaunary Sweepstake:

Odds please of a bunch of lagered up baldy-men kicking off during their "celebration".

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
4/7.

Tempting though it may be, there shouldn't be any counter demo. Let them get on with it. When it all kicks off and they attack the police, the Mailites will have to contort themselves magnificently to reconcile proud displays of patriotism with keeping law and order.
By Andy McDandy
I remember Charlie Brooker saying that far right websites (he singled out the BNP) are without exception really awfully badly designed. Almost as if creative people don't tend to lean that way.

By MisterMuncher
Evens.

Surely Tommy's boys must be riddled with touts and actual cops at this stage. They must be ready to pop off at each other out of sheer paranoia, like a really thick, badly dressed, racist, fuck ugly version of The Thing.

By Samanfur
Bones McCoy wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:39 pm
Bear in mind they'll have been warming up in the Spoons since 10:00.
If the 'Spoons is anything like the ones I've been in, some of them will've been in the bar from 7am, amd and outside beforehand, waiting for it to open.

By Boiler
Samanfur wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:15 pm
Bones McCoy wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:39 pm
Bear in mind they'll have been warming up in the Spoons since 10:00.
If the 'Spoons is anything like the ones I've been in, some of them will've been in the bar from 7am, amd and outside beforehand, waiting for it to open.
Ah, but they will have been taking a Full English Breakfast with their beer.
The Sun

I suppose GPS will replace Droitwich as a freque[…]

Twat of the Day

Even Farage would know about the high price Sikh[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Johnson has been demanding minister present spif[…]

I think this would indeed be fit and proper. Thoug[…]