Area for all other political discussion
  •  
  •  
  •  
mr angry manchester wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:22 pm
She was just a weapons grade cunt
Nothing but an empty husk of a political weapon with a vacuum where the should should reside.
Had a lot more in common with "Running through wheatfields" Theresa than most tories would care to admit.
Thatcher refused to share flight with panda
A Chris Morris headline surely?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42508385

I think I get Thatcher's point didn't Ted Heath get involved with some failed Panda breeding diplomacy with Mao?
Cabinet secretary Sir Robert Armstrong wrote: "Lord Zuckerman sees this as a signal demonstration of the special relationship and would be very happy to time the announcement of the loan or the delivery of the panda in any way that the prime minister thought would be most likely to benefit Anglo-American relations.

"He even suggested that the prime minister might like to take the panda in the back of her Concorde, when she goes to Washington next month."

But Mrs Thatcher's private secretary, Clive Whitmore replied: "She has commented that she is not taking a panda with her - 'Pandas and politicians are not happy omens!"
It's a top bit of trolling on the part of the Chinese. On the one hand, who's going to say no to a lovely cute panda? On the other, you're stuck with a bloody panda.
Black, White and Asian - Thatcher's worst nightmare....
youngian wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:30 pm
Thatcher refused to share flight with panda
A Chris Morris headline surely?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42508385

I think I get Thatcher's point didn't Ted Heath get involved with some failed Panda breeding diplomacy with Mao?
Cabinet secretary Sir Robert Armstrong wrote: "Lord Zuckerman sees this as a signal demonstration of the special relationship and would be very happy to time the announcement of the loan or the delivery of the panda in any way that the prime minister thought would be most likely to benefit Anglo-American relations.

"He even suggested that the prime minister might like to take the panda in the back of her Concorde, when she goes to Washington next month."

But Mrs Thatcher's private secretary, Clive Whitmore replied: "She has commented that she is not taking a panda with her - 'Pandas and politicians are not happy omens!"
Bones McCoy wrote:Black, White and Asian - Thatcher's worst nightmare....
That reminded me of a headline on Not The Nine O,Clock News
Mrs Thatcher has expressed her concern over the number of jobless blacks. She feels there aren't enough
Something davidjay said about the arsewipes who support the Tories got me thinking.

Those types who support the Tories have always been with us. Thatcher just made their views acceptable.

Wasn't it Yeshua bar Yusuf who was supposed to have said "Money is the root of all evil"?

Whoever it was, they were wrong. It's the love and veneration of money that is the root of all evil, and our 'strong and stable' government are taking that to extremes.
spoonman liked this
Jeremy Corbyn.

All these possible realities are a pipe dream. the[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

I actually agree with that Indy article I read yes[…]

Meanwhile in America

If they think Hispanic people are sneaking in vi[…]

Toby Young

And I bet the Spectator has got a huge readership […]