Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 33.2 % ❤ 4.8 % :thumbsup: 17.2 % 😯 1.7 % :grinning: 26.2 % 🧥 2.3 % 🙏 2.8 % 😟 6.8 % :cry: 3.1 % :shit: 2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Look, if I wanted Saturday morning television where a blonde haired bloke talked nonsense, followed by the whole thing descended into a complete farce, and by the end of it turned the venue into a total disaster area of a mess, I'd watch Tiswas on YouTube.
Arrowhead, Cyclist liked this
Norman Lamb says he'll vote against. Ken Clarke also looked very unimpressed with the answer he was given. And apparently, a certain running-through-wheatfield backbench MP has not said how she will vote. Although she is sitting next to Mr Clarke....

Also, here's a thought. If it's a tie, and Bercow has the casting vote, he would go with the status quo, would he not? And thus it would fail?
And apparently, a certain running-through-wheatfield backbench MP has not said how she will vote.
It will be against all of May's instincts to defy the Tory whip but she is an ardent Tory Unionist and sees Johnson unfit to run the country.
I was also going to say there's no way Ken Clarke would rebel but what do I know?
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:56 am
FFS! Now it looks like he's going to take his ball home in a Trumper tantrum.

Does this mean Johnson hasn't the numbers? Perhaps he's upset Tory unionist opinion. I don't what's in this for Scots Tory MPs who will be signing their political death warrants.
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:11 am
That's 'SUPER SATURDAY' you bloody traitor!
I'm not sure why they are calling it that. Participants in sporting Super Saturdays are usually talented, dedicated individuals. About half the participants today are a motley crew of duplicitous, self-serving, money obsessed, racist xenophobes who try to do get as much as possible in return for minimum effort.
mattomac liked this
Jacob Rees-Mogg

What I am thinking right now is unacceptable, so I[…]

Twat of the Day

Better punch line. I could be confused - was drink[…]

2019 General Election

From Ibiza to the Norfolk broads... #ToryLies ht[…]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/12025663220785[…]