Area for all other political discussion
:sunglasses: 33.2 % ❤ 4.8 % :thumbsup: 17.2 % 😯 1.7 % :grinning: 26.2 % 🧥 2.3 % 🙏 2.8 % 😟 6.8 % :cry: 3.1 % :shit: 2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:44 pm
Who could have seen this coming? God know when the next vote is, but how many of those 19 can vote for the WA on the 3rd reading?
"Will voting for this protect my seat?"
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:44 pm
Who could have seen this coming? God know when the next vote is, but how many of those 19 can vote for the WA on the 3rd reading?

Fox spoke of it openly.
Mogg has been caught out speaking of it when he thought he was in a closed meeting.
Britannia Unchained hides it in plain sight.

Let's test public iopinion: Here's a Vox Pop from Stoke / Doncaster / Clacton.
That is true, but the EU has indicated that it will grant a further extension. So I really don't think a crash out Brexit will happen on Hallowe'en.

Frankly, the bottom line is, and always has been, that Brexit on any sort of favourable terms that will leave the UK better off for anybody other than Rees-Mogg and his fellow disaster capitalists is just impossible.

It's simply that there are still too many fuckwitted simpletons obsessed with crap like "sovereignty" who have bought into the Tory con trick, and haven't realised that yet and never will, around to make a return to sanity even possible.
Boiler, oboogie, youngian and 2 others liked this
Hopefully the EU will grant an extension, and are simply taking a bit of pleasure in turning the tables after the UK's constant threats to walk away with no deal.

How do you fancy a bit of brinkmanship?
Just looking (briefly) at yet another fucking BBC SPeke you're bRAnes on Brexit and I'm left wondering: when we have finally left the EU, what are they going to do to sow online division and anger on next?
In three years time (next month) the BBC will be 100 years old. How far has it strayed from the original remit of "to educate, inform and entertain"? And how many shrieking voices will say a century of the licence fee is enough?
2019 General Election

Time to take step back, chaps.

The Trump Presidency

I've always wondered what would have happened if S[…]

Peter Hitchens

Hitchens claims that BJ is the new Blair. For so[…]

Christopher Chope

Lib Dems +9.9, Green +1.6 Labour -7.2 Overall tur[…]