•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:I'm involved by a very senior lawyer on another board that the David Rayvern Green's analysis on the legal issues is good.

Truly sorry about this, but don't you mean "informed", not "involved"? And it's David Allen Green, not David "Rayvern" Green.

How the devil do you manage these weird typos?

LOL.

David Rayvern Allen is easily explained- cricket writer.

involved/ informed is a bit weird, mind.

Can I ask if I do this a lot?

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:I haven't put anything in Oedipal in other posts, or let slip I like the Wurzels, or anything embarrassing?

Not that I'm aware of, but you have got a superfluous "in" in that sentence. :D
Last edited by oboogie on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Big Rob
Abernathy wrote:You "hand this thread" ? What does that mean? It's not your thread. You couldn't "hand" it anywhere anyway. "as a victory?" What do you mean
by "victory"? Victory over whom? Was there even a battle going on in the first place? Why Armsteen? The thread is "a loss to the human race"? How? Why? In what way?

Ahh I think I see.

I am not claiming that Malcolm has won a victory over any person who posts here at Mailwatch. Rather, I think he has scored a victory against the Assange goons who have littered the internet with flak and chaff to put people off the truth about Assange. He scored a victory against those arseholes by cutting through the bullshit and pointing out, and providing good strong evidence, for the case that Assange is creating a smokescreen to get out of facing sexual assault charges here.

There may have been people, you included, who have added to this case and well done to them too.

The problem I have been having is that when I Google anything about Assange I seem to get a shitload of sites that support Assange and the conspiracy theory. When I Google evidence to try and support the claims made on these sites I seem to get more sites that support bullshit.

I am not the only one. I have seen highly intelligent people who are unsure about Assange and as a result I have posted the link to Assange's hearing that Malcolm provided and asked them, in particular, to look at Malcolm's line of reasoning. I think they may have been persuaded and now accept that Assange and his internet goons are, by and large, frauds. So that is the victory.....

Does this clear things up?

If so, I accept, in hindsight, that I was being presumptuous by assuming you, and potentially, others were on the same wavelength as me.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
smod wrote:Excellent comment piece by Glenn Greenwald

http://is.gd/2Ulpzr

He accused David Allen Green of misquoting his Swedish legal source.
Said source came back to say that Greenwald had mendaciously misquoted him and that he agreed with DAG's interpretation.
Greenwald then went into one, Tweeting in capital letters and, it seems to me, of accusing the Swedish legal expert of not understanding his own work...

As DAG said, it resembled a spinning Dalek.

Hard to see how that the Assange Fanboys are going to come back from that one...

Edit> Sunny Hundal, apparently unaware of the brouhaha and the fact that Greenwald now looks compeletely discredited, has given him his one #ff for the week...

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
A further Deadly Fisking of Greenwald's apologia by another Swedish legal expert:
http://palwrange.blogspot.com.au/2012/0 ... -from.html

It seems that the Assangists have been economical with the verité. What a surprise...
By Giant f*cking Sudoku
Membership Days
Goodness, Penny on Galloway is making me both laugh out loud and feel quite upset. I don't know what to think. What a minefield. I generally considered all three of them to be quite cool people. We need some closure on this, that's for sure.

Wasn't it Good Will Hunting where they depicted Langley recruiting the best minds? Divide and conquer sure is a powerful tactic :?

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
This whole grey area of consent and has helpfully been cleared up by our chums in Derry Street.

It goes like this. If you stand not far from someone and smile for a camera then you're clearly gagging for it two days later. (L'Assange must be thinking, "With friends like these...")

Is this the photo that could clear Assange?
Jeremy Corbyn.

Children, only Chinese acrobats and western morons[…]

UKIP

To be fair, Corbynites probably also regard them a[…]

The Times

Brainy Brits come out for Brexit Let me guess[…]

Higher Education

Another disastrous idea in the offing: May warns[…]