•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
Assange now claiming some kind of victory and posing as a kind of martyred hero.

The putrid little self-important turd.

I think it's his spurious insistence that he's suffered "detention without charge". His fucking choice.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
So. Julian Assange has suffered so appallingly during his enforced "detention without charge" that he has had to suffer regular shags from Pamela Anderson.

Oh, the humanity !

What an absolute festering, disgusting cunt the man is.

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
Fuck off Julian

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/ ... an-embassy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Julian Assange has declared that “the proper war is just commencing” after Swedish prosecutors unexpectedly dropped their investigation into an allegation of rape against him, ending a torturous seven-year extradition battle that nevertheless leaves significant question marks over his future.

The 45-year-old WikiLeaks founder appeared on the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy in London where he had sought asylum in 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden, and said Friday’s decision was “an important victory”.
He means he'll continue to shill for the far right.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
From 2010
Jeremy Corbyn‏ @jeremycorbyn
USA and others don't like any scrutiny via wikileaks and they are leaning on everybody to pillory Assange. What happened to free speech?
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't know Jez you should ask some journalists in Equador
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/e ... 11301.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or Nicolás Maduro

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Hussein Kesvani‏Verified account @HKesvani 24h24 hours ago
More Julian Assange looks like that man at Games Workshop who shouts at young people when they paint the models the wrong shade of chrome
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Boiler
That's the trouble with nanoviolins - you can never find them.

Still, Pamela Anderson.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
I really don't think that Assange's attempts to cast himself as some persecuted martyr are really holding up that well.

Happy Xmas, Jules.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
It's hard to feel sorry for him when he's deliberately missed the words "self-imposed" out
Tubby Isaacs liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Jesus, state of Corbyn there.

Why didn't he put his big boy trousers on 20 years earlier? They actually suit him.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:36 pm
It's hard to feel sorry for him when he's deliberately missed the words "self-imposed" out
And made up "illegal detention".

I think I might have accidentally reported your post, when trying to quote it.

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
Also he forgot to mention that whilst in self-imposed detention he's become a Russian shill and was happy to help elect Trump and supported Brexit. So if I were him I'd stay there.
Timbo liked this
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The modern problem with arguing with idiots is tha[…]

Nigel Farage

A lavish, fawning, sympathy-inducing spread on the[…]

More "middle-class" bollocks

Umm... So what else do you drink out of? Your sh[…]

Shona Sibary

Blimey, it's been a while! Admittedly I don't […]