•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 am
They still look upon Ireland as a colony, don't they?
At best, they might recognize that Ireland is currently independent, but only under the understanding it's a bit of a teenage phase that'll pass.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts

Without completely spilling the beans, this is in Ian Paisley Jr's heartland.

If the excrement hits the spinning blades, it's going to be awful news for the employees and contractors. The owners though, there won't be much sympathy for them on the ground.

Boris Johnson will also want to take a deep breath as well, as it's near certain his name will be mentioned in reports along with the word "buses".

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
When I was a young rookie reporter working for a trade magazine for the bus and coach industry older and wiser hands explained to me why a story in the Telegraph about Brussels was banning double decker buses to do down Britain was bollocks (I can guess who wrote it). I was very pleased with the story calling out this nonsense that no one in the industry believed. Accept for one boss who gave the original story legs and wrote a letter of complaint as to how my story was all wrong and flippant as the double-decker banning Brussels bureaucrats were ready to pounce. That was over 20 years ago. You keep getting this stuff wrong don’t you Mr Wright?
The sad faces of wronged Mail readers

I was told it's nothing to do with jackets and i[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Externalisation of the locus of control. https://[…]

GE 2020

Even though he played a prominent role in thwar[…]

David Cameron

As Charlie Brooker pointed out, he did it in TV in[…]