•  

By Boiler
oboogie wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:17 pm
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:07 pm
Boiler wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:59 pm
Yes, but you're forgetting what a stupid cunt the old coffin-dodger is.

Another one whose death will be marked by the sound of champagne corks popping.
This is a particularly vile sentiment and one which I wholeheartedly endorse.
There are many who never forgave the Provos for fucking up the Brighton bombing.
One of my former colleagues being one.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Well boo hoo. I can only conclude the DUP’s motivation in supporting Brexit was to rip up the GFA and reinstall a hard border in NI.
Brexit: Unionists dismayed as Irish Sea border looms large

Sinn Féin junior Minister Declan Kearney set the cat among the pigeons again when he said there soon will be new physical trading posts set up at Northern Ireland ports.

He let this information out when taking a question from former Sinn Féin MEP Martina Anderson at a meeting of the Assembly’s Executive Office scrutiny committee on Wednesday.

He told committee members “without breaching executive confidentiality” that, following negotiations between the British government and the European Commission and also following a briefing of Arlene Foster and Michelle O’Neill’s Executive Office, London had “confirmed it will urgently put in place detailed plans with the executive, which does include the physical posts at ports of entry”.

First out of the blocks on Wednesday was Traditional Unionist Voice leader Jim Allister who said “no unionist could agree to the imposition of such posts”. He added that it also would have constitutional ramifications.

He was followed quickly by Ulster Unionist Party leader Steve Aiken who said that an “Irish Sea border was now a certainty” while lamenting, “It is unforgivable that we have ended up here.”

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland ... -1.4253723

By spoonman
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:54 am
Well boo hoo. I can only conclude the DUP’s motivation in supporting Brexit was to rip up the GFA and reinstall a hard border in NI.
As I've mentioned before, the DUP is good at negotiating a short term hard bargain but poor at long term or even medium term strategy.
youngian liked this
Meanwhile in Iran...

It wouldn't surprise me if this woman died in jail[…]

Meanwhile in America

Summink about chess and pigeons, and Narcissus and[…]

Boris Johnson

US election 2020

Senator misunderstands effect of timelag and impro[…]