:grinning: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It also appeals to the many people who don't live in London, but visit occasionally and think that they have a voice in this argument.

Littlejohn for example.

By Bones McCoy
Arrowhead wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:43 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:58 am
His "gaffes" have been noticed.
I'm trying to think of a single Tory who could stand in London and have a genuine chance of winning next year vs Sadiq Khan. Sayeeda Warsi, perhaps?
Sayeeda has won fewer elections than Nigel Farage.
Arrowhead liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:43 pm
It also appeals to the many people who don't live in London, but visit occasionally and think that they have a voice in this argument.

Littlejohn for example.
Those people already don't like "what Kahn's doing to London". I suppose they're not going to win this election, so they might as well play to a wider gallery.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:.I know he's just throwing the bat here, but why does he think cheaper car driving in Central London is a political winner?
Because he's a twat?

By Tubby Isaacs

Yeah, bet Sadiq won't support the Police over this. He's after that crucial "pro-illegal rave and fight with the Police during a Pandemic" vote.

Is Bailey wins, I'll go on Twitter every time there's a serious crime and say "There are people who don't think the law applies to them, and I'm worried Bailey will not support the Police..."

By Tubby Isaacs
Cyclist wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:34 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:.I know he's just throwing the bat here, but why does he think cheaper car driving in Central London is a political winner?
Because he's a twat?
He's not the best. He's also rather jarring in the light of Starmer's policy of constructive criticism.
The Trump Presidency

Adolph is an eccentric and frequently horribly of[…]

The Tories, Generally

Scum is too good for them.

Marina Hyde - woman of fire

Only this government could miss the open goal of […]

US election 2020

Good stuff here about the implications of down bal[…]