Area for all other political discussion
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Littlejohn's brain wrote:Didn't GFS once enthusiastically back Galloway?
You know Blairite hanger-ons like yourself, would be better off in the LibDems at this point, or maybe like Dan Hodges, writing for the Barclay Bros :wink:

People like Stella Creasey (Cambridge educated) who voted for bombing Syrian children, have all been noted. Today, post-elections, Corbyn will finally be able to consolidate and expel these bland moderates/centrists who stand in the way of ever reversing the massive inequality gaps in this country.

You are truly welcome to people like Jonathon Freedland providing your propaganda.

When Blair was on top, Dacre was very friendly to him, funny that. Perhaps you've forgotten what you watch the Mail for.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Oh what a surprise the bellend who was wanking over Galloway, is now an enthusiastic Corbynista who spends his time denouncing Blairites online, lecturing hard working activists like me who actually go and campaigning for Labour about how to be Labour activists. Whilst he does all his activism from his bedroom in his pants. Just what we need another keyboard activist who's all mouth and no trousers.

Do us a favour and fuck off.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Giant f*cking Sudoku wrote:
Littlejohn's brain wrote:Didn't GFS once enthusiastically back Galloway?
You know Blairite hanger-ons like yourself, would be better off in the LibDems at this point, or maybe like Dan Hodges, writing for the Barclay Bros :wink:

People like Stella Creasey (Cambridge educated) who voted for bombing Syrian children, have all been noted. Today, post-elections, Corbyn will finally be able to consolidate and expel these bland moderates/centrists who stand in the way of ever reversing the massive inequality gaps in this country.

You are truly welcome to people like Jonathon Freedland providing your propaganda.

When Blair was on top, Dacre was very friendly to him, funny that. Perhaps you've forgotten what you watch the Mail for.

Jesus. Do you ever read your own shite? I can see why bRanes is so pissed off with the brain-free Corbynistas if you're representative...
Sigh, I forget how centrist some of the loudest voices on here are. I guess your lives and that of your families have never been impacted that hard by Thatcherite policies over the last 36 years, whipped up by tory cheerleader rags like the Mail.

It's funny you throw the keyboard thing at me. Some of us live this shit every day. If anyone reeks of cosy, ivory tower isolation these days, it's the centrist cleggites, new labour nostalgics, or remain campaigning tory wets.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Khan makes a very good point here

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... ukpolitics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Labour has to be a big tent that appeals to everyone – not just its activists. Campaigns that deliberately turn their back on particular groups are doomed to fail. Just like in London, so-called natural Labour voters alone will never be enough to win a general election. We must be able to persuade people who previously voted Conservative that Labour can be trusted with the economy and security, as well as improving public services and creating a fairer society.
Now this isn't just a criticism of Corbynism but at Milliband's 35% strategy. As much as it pains me to say this, but Dan Hodges was right about that strategy.
We must be able to persuade people who previously voted Conservative that Labour can be trusted with the economy and security, as well as improving public services and creating a fairer society.
Yeah, seriously good luck getting the MSM to suddenly convert to this.

"Film is the most important tool we have" /Lenin

Hodges, like his master, effectively speaks from the centre-right at this point, and infamously takes the Sark shilling.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Giant f*cking Sudoku wrote: I guess your lives and that of your families have never been impacted that hard by Thatcherite policies over the last 36 years, whipped up by tory cheerleader rags like the Mail.
Millions of lives that have been hit hard by Thatcherite policies and are now facing an even greater battering. So what would you be prepared to do to gain power to make a difference?

Electoral politics is a pantomime you have to play to get your hands on the levers of power. If you're not prepared to win power in order to maintain your ideological purity on Dave Spart's 'Corbyn for PM' FB page then you don't want it badly enough. Self-aggrandising vanity can give you a nice warm glow and win you lots of plaudits for being so principled. Not making enemies is easy if you have no intention of stepping up to govern.
Ever heard of a coalition mate? Corbyn, Lucas, Sturgeon and Adams v BoJo and ol' German wife, with tim farron and some protestant gunmen in the middle looking on

yesterday's men and women of the bush ranch years need not apply

i make a difference each day in this country, working in the 3rd sector liaising with whatever Cllrs the electorate throw at me
obviously the last 6 years have not been easy, in terms of funding streams
lot of people now, thrown to the wolves...

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Bit ironic you refer to Corbyn then dismiss "yesterday's men", but hey ho.

Surely you aren't referring to Gerry Adams?
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Gerry Adams? Right, you've just given the right the biggest propaganda weapon there is. Did you even see last year's anti-Miliband posters, GFS?

I know that there's an attraction in being a martyr, but Youngian has it right. Play the game, get power, then use that power to do what you need to do.
Labour, Generally.

It's a certainty that when the Corbyn/May deal i[…]

Claire Fox

Makes you wonder what Damascene revelation caused […]

The Brexit Party

He's had a huge amount of influence, though. He […]

Driver, 23, who spent £3,000 lowering his […]